SIGNED CB Boaz Joseph

Ed Helms

Loved our facilities. Visiting Louisville next weekend. Going to talk to TJ again this week.

I get the impression we're still waiting on something but maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

Priest, chucky williams and Dixon maybe? Or mcwilson de committing

Loved our facilities. Visiting Louisville next weekend. Going to talk to TJ again this week.

I get the impression we're still waiting on something but maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

I doubt it would have anything to do with McWilson because they are slotted at different positions It got me wondering something about the others, though.

More to do with the first two names you mentioned. They want those three as corners. Staff especially Bo live this kids frame and body type.

I doubt it would have anything to do with McWilson because they are slotted at different positions It got me wondering something about the others, though.

That was my original thought too but with how they are talking about playing d backs its almost like they want to make the positions somewhat interchangeable, I.e. Jackson moving to safety, priest and Dixon are also potential safety or CB swing players