Stewart Mandel's upset special...

is DONU. He has our boys going down to MSU by 3. He talks about MSU's excellent defense without talking about our offense that ranks first in the B1G I believe. Over the last 10 years, I haven't felt too confident in big/bigger games. I feel confident about this one.

http://sportsillustr...p&sct=hp_t12_a0

Mandel picked us to lose to Northwestern and Michigan too. He and his podcast counterpart (Mallory Rubin) picked Michigan state to go 11-1, and NU to have a disappointing season (7-5 i think) in their pre-season analysis.

is DONU. He has our boys going down to MSU by 3. He talks about MSU's excellent defense without talking about our offense that ranks first in the B1G I believe. Over the last 10 years, I haven't felt too confident in big/bigger games. I feel confident about this one.

http://sportsillustr...p&sct=hp_t12_a0

Mandel picked us to lose to Northwestern and Michigan too. He and his podcast counterpart (Mallory Rubin) picked Michigan state to go 11-1, and NU to have a disappointing season (7-5 i think) in their pre-season analysis.

Well, that pretty much says all we need to know. The little piss ant is a Husker Hater that's all. Poor baby. Pretty hard to take people like that seriously.

Anyone remember what the line was in this game last year?

The thing that will make this game a bad game for NU will be turnovers, if NU turns the ball over and gives MSU some short fields, it will be a long rough day, if NU goes out and gets a quick score, gets a turnover of their own, well things change. If NU gets up 10-0, this game is over.

It wouldn't be surprising if we lost, but i don't see it happening. They boast a good defense, but our offense is going to be too much. We win the turnover battle, we win big. We turn it over, i don't know what will happen.

REad an article that says although the D is "very good" it becomes less spectacular when you look at the offensive ranking of those they have played. No real juggernauts in the list.