Stewart Mandel's upset special...

is DONU. He has our boys going down to MSU by 3. He talks about MSU's excellent defense without talking about our offense that ranks first in the B1G I believe. Over the last 10 years, I haven't felt too confident in big/bigger games. I feel confident about this one.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/stewart_mandel/11/01/week-10-pickoff/index.html?eref=sihp&sct=hp_t12_a0

Meh... they are much worse than last year and we are much better.

If we handle our business like we did against Michigan, it should more than make up for the home field advantage for MSU.

We should win by 10 to 14 pts.

We should win, but not by that much. Check the scores of every single one of MSU's conference games.

In a way it's kind of complementary for this Stewie guy to consider beating Nebraska an upset. It says to me that people still think of Nebraska as one of the historically elite teams in college football (even though we all know the struggles that we've had these past several years). I think we win depending on which Husker team shows up. If our defense can play as well as they did last week against Michigan and our offense plays sharply without error we can win.