*** Official Michigan State Game Discussion Thread ***

Tim Beck, dazzling the MSU defense with his patented "Short Bus" offense...

You only can do so much with barney's bitches playing the OL.

Easy man.

??????? What's wrong with the truth? The OL blows and is the real reason Taylor is forced to bad situations where he makes bad decisions......not to mention limits Becks play calling ability.

Calling our kids "bitches" doesn't seem more than a little off-base to you?

Perhaps you need to step away from the Internet, then...

No, I think that you are over sensitive as I'm sure Bo is calling them much worse. I'm also assuming that you have never played football at any level? A lot worse is said on the field.

Tim Beck, dazzling the MSU defense with his patented "Short Bus" offense...

You only can do so much with barney's bitches playing the OL.

Listen, they are only kids and while they might not be playing the best it isn't their fault. Just playing the scheme they were taught................so take it easy on the players.

You are right, most of them are not Div 1 caliber players....that is on the coaches and their bad recruiting. There is a reason why we have so many walk on's getting serious playing time. And it's not because they are good either. Beck has dumbed their assignments as much as he can, not it's all on the players since nothing is confusing them anymore.

Good god, :ahhhhhhhh calm yourself.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

That was a beautiful fake. Hahahaha.

Nobody can catch Taylor when he gets space and turns on the jets. That's TD potential, that play, from any point on the field if the fake is executed this successfully.

Oh yeah, I guess I will have to humbly take credit for our offensive turnaround. You're welcome, Husker fans. :)