SIGNED DT Maliek Collins

At the very least you guys are praising my ability to identify NFL talent and I appreciate your kind words. I don't often like to boast but you gents are making it difficult!

Personalities are pretty similar. And the overall perception of the fan base is right on par as well

eb01554a60e3caa0b09263ed21ffb0197e13ded.gif

At the very least you guys are praising my ability to identify NFL talent and I appreciate your kind words. I don't often like to boast but you gents are making it difficult!

Personalities are pretty similar. And the overall perception of the fan base is right on par as well

I like to use the "us against the world mentality" just like Bill Calla wait a minute!

Listened to Damon Benning (should be on our staff) talk about Maliek, and he said this kids recruitment was strange. He said it almost seemed like Mizzou was keeping him under wraps because they didn't want him to get alot of attention. They wanted him that bad.

Listened to Damon Benning (should be on our staff) talk about Maliek, and he said this kids recruitment was strange. He said it almost seemed like Mizzou was keeping him under wraps because they didn't want him to get alot of attention. They wanted him that bad.

Bo went and picked him and his mom up from the hotel personally. I think Bo wanted him pretty bad too