SIGNED DT Maliek Collins

This kid is N. Knock on wood!! We will get one more for sure, preferably a JUCO. We have to get a JUCO in my opinion, and for different reasons then most people. I actually think we have talent at the position but its young. I think we need one for depth, and one that has not suffered from an injury. I would tend to stay away from wanting Toby Johnson. We have already had to many injuries at that position. Rome is a question mark and some think he mat transfer, Randle was hobbling all season he is a bit of a question mark plus all the other injuries. I would say the only clear cut DT we have right now is VV, and I think VV starts next year. We either need to get someone that can start next to him, or find someone to add some depth. Depth is more of an issue here than talent. In my heart I believe Randle will get healthy along with our other DT's like Williams, Curry, and Guy. So getting a starting DT might not isn't as critical as some people think. Getting one that can add some depth while these guy get healthy and experienced would be big.

This kid is N. Knock on wood!! We will get one more for sure, preferably a JUCO. We have to get a JUCO in my opinion, and for different reasons then most people. I actually think we have talent at the position but its young. I think we need one for depth, and one that has not suffered from an injury. I would tend to stay away from wanting Toby Johnson. We have already had to many injuries at that position. Rome is a question mark and some think he mat transfer, Randle was hobbling all season he is a bit of a question mark plus all the other injuries. I would say the only clear cut DT we have right now is VV, and I think VV starts next year. We either need to get someone that can start next to him, or find someone to add some depth. Depth is more of an issue here than talent. In my heart I believe Randle will get healthy along with our other DT's like Williams, Curry, and Guy. So getting a starting DT might not isn't as critical as some people think. Getting one that can add some depth while these guy get healthy and experienced would be big.

Chase Rome isn't going to transfer, I doubt anyone would give him a scholly, he is a RS Soph so he would only have 1 yr to play somewhere after he sat out

I imagine that is part of the reason he came back in sept

I agree with you here, but Rome wont transfer. Remember that Curry was the one who initially didnt get a RS, so we should be good for VV and Curry. Randle will probably have issues for the rest of his life, and they still arent sure if Kevin Williams will ever recover from his knee either. That doesnt leave much leff, and thats pretty scary once you break it down. Mcmullen could also play inside if needed, but an injury to VV and we are back to playing an undersized DE. We have talent, but no depth, and we cant afford an injury to anyone, and history tells us that not going to happen. If Williams and Randle can give us some quality snaps, without hobbling around on one leg, we might be alright then of course you have to continue to develop Rome, VV and Curry....Kaz has got his work cut out for him.

We need Bradley for depths sake!!

:corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance