DT Lavon Hooks [Ole Miss Commit]

Ed Helms

Rated his visit a 9.5. "wasn't anything" he "didn't like."

Really impressed with our back 7 on defense, and how deep we are.

Sees though where the problem in the trenches are and thinks he can fit in very well.

Bo's going to set something up to go meet his family.

Everything was more than he expected.

Will visit Arizona State next week and is looking to use all 5 OV's before committing.

wrong location but i wonder how Jonathon Rose enjoyed his visit.......

hopefully can land one of these guys or how about all three!!!

with QR however those old Big 12 schools like Oklahoma scare me......... but i hope our impression makes a lasting impression

Jonathan Rose wasn't visiting, he already goes to school here. He is redshirting after transferring from Auburn. A good guy to talk to those Southern recruits.

wrong location but i wonder how Jonathon Rose enjoyed his visit.......

hopefully can land one of these guys or how about all three!!!

with QR however those old Big 12 schools like Oklahoma scare me......... but i hope our impression makes a lasting impression

Jonathan Rose wasn't visiting, he already goes to school here. He is redshirting after transferring from Auburn. A good guy to talk to those Southern recruits.

And especially since he isn't playing, the perfect guy to stay next to these big recruits for the length of the game. Great move by the coaches.

I think if we take him he is N... question is... Out of Kyle Pecko, Toby Johnson, Lavon Hooks, Ben Bradley, etc.... if we only take 2 of those guys, which 2 would be the dream gets for us?

Hooks and Peko. Both can come in and play now. I would rather have Johnson and Hooks though.