DT Lavon Hooks [Ole Miss Commit]

Ed Helms

Scheme around the most vital part of a defense? Really? You need players to play the positions, not people to just play because they know the scheme. See how well that thought process by Bo worked this year??

Yeah, and Bo doesn't have the players yet he is playing the same scheme as when he did. If you don't have the players, you have to change the defense wouldn't you agree?

I'm guessing he is trying to say you can't really "scheme" around your DTs. I mean we could turn into an exclusively 1 gap team which is fine with me. But really not a lot you can do unless you want to commit more bodies to the heart of your defense. That however will weaken other areas. Like the edge. See B1G CCG

I have a feeling this guy will flip at least once after he commits. He seems so confused right now that even when he commits it won't make a difference. If I was him, Id just wait til NSD, that way there is no going back.

thats today for JCs

Just for ones that plan to enroll next month.