Stafford Bo Exchange

mwj98

Guys....here's the deal. Coaches yell and are intense. I am watching Saban blowing up on the sideline. I saw Muschamp blow up. It happens.....But when I see a player point at his head coach and exchange words. I get concerned. Something isn't right. Not saying the sky is falling, but we are dysfunctional right now and we are being exposed. We will pull this out....but that doesn't look good at all.

GBR!

After all the hullabaloo this week over the caller on Bo's radio show, I thought we had moved past this. I guess not. If some Husker fans can't take yelling and screaming, they should stop watching and pick another sport. It's football.

I was actually a little surprised that Bo kept his cool when Stafford was hurling F bombs at him..............

When did the word fault become an F bomb? As in that's your fault you need to get the plays in...

Bo admitted that he didn't get plays in and cost the guys more than a couple times in the first half, Stafford was in the right as far as I'm concerned. Bo manned up big time.

Guys....here's the deal. Coaches yell and are intense. I am watching Saban blowing up on the sideline. I saw Muschamp blow up. It happens.....But when I see a player point at his head coach and exchange words. I get concerned. Something isn't right. Not saying the sky is falling, but we are dysfunctional right now and we are being exposed. We will pull this out....but that doesn't look good at all.

GBR!

OMG, Bo is losing this team. Just look at the final score. We're f'd! :ahhhhhhhh

Oh, btw...

crow.jpg

Hope you like the taste.

I was actually a little surprised that Bo kept his cool when Stafford was hurling F bombs at him..............

When did the word fault become an F bomb? As in that's your fault you need to get the plays in...

Bo admitted that he didn't get plays in and cost the guys more than a couple times in the first half, Stafford was in the right as far as I'm concerned. Bo manned up big time.

If that's the case, I'm wrong. No intent to rag on Bo here, I thought it looked like some F bombs. Glad to know it wasn't !

I missed the exchange. Someone post video pls.

Really looked worse than it could have been, Stafford pointed his index finger pretty aggressively at Bo a couple times and chewed him out (most likely for not getting plays in soon enough). Nothing more.

If that's the case, I'm wrong. No intent to rag on Bo here, I thought it looked like some F bombs. Glad to know it wasn't !

I think after the way Bo was so apologetic about the first half that's what it was, he was blaming himself for a good minute or two. But there were probably some choice words too so you win. ;)