Where the F do some of you get this stuff? Neither of these guys went to Penn State. Just because they question a very questionable call doesn't mean they're biased against Nebraska. Let it go.

What do you mean? Here at Huskerboard, anytime something doesn't go our way, it's a conspiracy against us. If we can't bitch about the refs because they're helping us, then we'll bitch about the announcers. Or the opposing fans. Or the cheerleaders from the opposing team. One way or another, SOMEONE IS OUT TO GET US.

• Fire 2

Where the F do some of you get this stuff? Neither of these guys went to Penn State. Just because they question a very questionable call doesn't mean they're biased against Nebraska. Let it go.

What do you mean? Here at Huskerboard, anytime something doesn't go our way, it's a conspiracy against us. If we can't bitch about the refs because they're helping us, then we'll bitch about the announcers. Or the opposing fans. Or the cheerleaders from the opposing team. One way or another, SOMEONE IS OUT TO GET US.

Sorry, I forgot where I was posting for a second.

These are good announcers. They understand the game, do their homework, have a sense of humor.

They questioned a call that went Nebraska's way. They had a point. They are broadcasting the game to Penn State fans, too. Bet you forgot that part of the equation.

Also, you may have missed it earlier when Spielman and McDonough said there is no other place in colllege football they look forward to visiting more than Memorial Stadium, Lincolnl Nebraska, home of the most dedicated, knowledgeable fans, etc.

Please give up on this weekly bit of paranoia.

• Fire 6

Sean McDonough is a Syracuse Grad

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_McDonough

Chris Spielman played for the Ohio State

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Spielman

Having clarified that, McDonough is an idiot and from listening to him this week and last week (Mich St.) I think he does not like Nebraska

I have no problem with Spielman, I thought he did a good job this week and last