What do we need to do to beat Iowa?

ladyhawke

The thing about Iowa is that they have no talent. I don't know if they have a single player outside of James Morris that we could use. Every football player we have will be able to line up and just be flat out better than the guy across from him. I am praying for a very injury free and safe game where we play solid football and leave Iowa City with a comfortable win.

The thing about Iowa is that they have no talent. I don't know if they have a single player outside of James Morris that we could use. Every football player we have will be able to line up and just be flat out better than the guy across from him. I am praying for a very injury free and safe game where we play solid football and leave Iowa City with a comfortable win.

Defense better wrap Weisman up though when they hit him. He doesn't go down easy and they're going to ride him the entire game outside of short passes from Vandenburg. He won't air one out unless the receiver is WIDE open. He's good for two picks this game since he's a pocket passer, and a bad one at that. He's very inaccurate and him and his receivers have no chemistry this season. Last year he got bailed out a lot by his receivers.

The one thing that Nebraska HAS to do in order to win this game is to remember...don't turn north onto I-35 this year. That is the direction you used to go when you played in a real football conference. That is also the way to go if you want to have your butt kicked on Friday by the only real BCS college football team in the state who, incidently, will be playing in the main event on Friday after your little televised scrimmage has warmed up the crowd. If the Huskers want to win on Friday they need to continue past Des Moines on I-80 heading east until they see the guard towers and razor wire that surround Nile Kinnick Stadium and Work Release Center then turn in and follow the directions of any homeless meth addict to the stadium. You will be in Iowa City this year...whose name is an oxymoron along the lines of Jumbo Shrimp...and playing a team whose fans are oxymorons without the oxy...