CFN Bowl Projections - Week 13

I think this team is all or nothing for rose bowl.

If they lose in the rose bowl, i expect a Bowl game loss as well.

I agree 100 percent; losing in the Rose Bowl would imply losing in a bowl game.

LMAO, although I knew exactly what he meant.

http://cfn.scout.com/2/557866.html

Rose - Wisconsin

Capital One - Huskers No Respect (SEC No. 2 vs. Big Ten No. 2)

Outback - Michigan (SEC No. 3 vs. Big Ten No. 3)

Gator - Northwestern (against SEC No. 6)

Heart of Dallas - Minnesota (Big 12 No. 6 vs. Big Ten No. 6)

Buffalo Wild Wings - Spartans (against Big 12 No. 4)

Meineke Car Care Bowl of Texas - Purdue (Big 12 No. 6 vs. Big Ten No. 6)

Excellent - I feel better already! I have yet to see CFN make predictions that amount to anything at all, and often wondered from past years predictions what they were smoking.

Heard today from a very very reliable source that if we lose the CCG we are already definitely locked into the Outback Bowl. Done deal. Let's just say my source is an extremely close relative whose company sponsors the Outback and he is on some of the bowl committees. Oh yeah, he is also a Husker fan.

Heard today from a very very reliable source that if we lose the CCG we are already definitely locked into the Outback Bowl. Done deal. Let's just say my source is an extremely close relative whose company sponsors the Outback and he is on some of the bowl committees. Oh yeah, he is also a Husker fan.

So the Capital would take Northwestern? They cant even fill their own stadium.

So the Capital would take Northwestern? They cant even fill their own stadium.

I don't have any info on what the Capital One would do. Supposedly the Outback is typically B1G #3 vs SEC #3 so I don't have an explanation how we would slip to #3 with a loss in the CCG. I would think we would still be considered B1G #2. But, my brother source claims it's a done deal with the Outback. I've already got tix on the 50 if I want them. But, I guess I'll still be rooting for the CCG win and Rose Bowl. Probably can't afford the trip to either game anyways.

I find it hard to believe the Capital One Bowl would rather have Northwestern than us, and they pick ahead of the Outback. Their stadium only holds 47k, and even then their lone sellout was when it was painted red.

Either way, I can't see our team or fans being too excited for anything but a Rose Bowl after the last six weeks.