Should Taylor be B1G Offensive Player of the Year and First Team QB?

QMany

So this is a little off topic, but anybody else think Braxton is a little soft? I know he runs a lot, but he always seems to get dinged up or be out for a few plays. And they are never exceptional hard hits. Even when Taylor was a freshman/sophomore and injured he was one of those guys that didn't want to come off the field, he just tried to grit it out.

ZRod, I think he is soft. For how much Meyer has him running, anyone would be dinged up lol.

I don't think either of those guys will get 1st Team QB. I honestly think it will be McGloin. He isn't the best QB we have in the conference, but he is the one B1G is always talking about and complimenting on his style.

I agree with a lot you have to say, this is not one of those instances.

Braxton will be first team, rightfully so or not. Taylor will be second team. McGloin will be honorable mention.

ZRod, I think he is soft. For how much Meyer has him running, anyone would be dinged up lol.

I don't think either of those guys will get 1st Team QB. I honestly think it will be McGloin. He isn't the best QB we have in the conference, but he is the one B1G is always talking about and complimenting on his style.

I agree with a lot you have to say, this is not one of those instances.

Braxton will be first team, rightfully so or not. Taylor will be second team. McGloin will be honorable mention.

We shall see how it all plays out lol. Obviously none of us can or are 100% and are guessing. There were a couple players last year that deserved to be first team that were honorable mentions, so you never know. Now way in hell am I saying McGloin is better than the other two above. Biggest reason I said McGloin, was because of how much BTN is humping his leg when they talk about PSU, then Taylor's segment is "Taylor had a great day with another late comeback, but I think he needs to use his legs more and start running. Now onto Northwestern..." Lol

How any Nebraska fan would say they would want Braxton over Taylor is beyond me. This kid has been through hell for this team. He has been beaten up so badly that he could barely walk and still played almost every snap. He has taken his own money and time to learn the job better and the number one factor is he signed to play for Nebraska. How about some loyalty to a kid that will become Nebraska's best QB ever in the following year.

Sorry for rant, Braxton is a friggen BuckEye, Taylor is a Husker and embodies what a HUSKER is.

• Fire 1

It's amazing what an undefeated season will do for post season awards.

Braxton is commonly mentioned for an invitation to the heisman ceremony.

But in conference, post game...it seems TM gets a lot of love from opposing coaches. IIRC MSU coach said TM is faster and more dangerous than Dennard.

I think with the come-back wins and the fact Rex was sidelined it seems like TM should get stronger consideration for the B1G QB, if not player of the year. Especially if we win the conference. I mean, who has been more important to their team in winning a CHAMPIONSHIP than TM has been to N?

So this is a little off topic, but anybody else think Braxton is a little soft? I know he runs a lot, but he always seems to get dinged up or be out for a few plays. And they are never exceptional hard hits. Even when Taylor was a freshman/sophomore and injured he was one of those guys that didn't want to come off the field, he just tried to grit it out.

I started to wonder how much longer he can hold up. I don't think he has played an entire game without bieng hurt.