I don't get it....

Both are mirrors of the opposite. We squeak out wins in the final minutes, Badgers lose games in the final minutes. I see this as a fist fight to the end, the last one standing wins this sucker. We could very easily be the same team that the Badgers are and vice versa.

Lets take the outcome for the best, the kids have busted their butts this year, and deserve out support win or lose. They have made this season one of the most exciting in recent history.

I will be cheering them on, but if Wisconsin wins this one, I will be cheering them on to the Rose Bowl.

Have a great game Huskers, it is time.

What has changed? When did Wisky become world beaters? They come in losing 3 of the last 4. They start a Qb who hasn't hit a pass longer than 20 yards yet. Where is this hype coming from? You got Borland who I guarantee isn't completely over his injury. You got Abbrederis who is one hit from being a vegetable and he's their only deep threat. I don't get the skepticism lurking across the web and in the local community.

I also don't know how we lose one guy (not downplaying his significance) and all the sudden our top 15 defense is gonna get run over. Is this a joke?

It may just be me because i'm surrounded by people who view Wisky this goliath of a team. It's driving me crazy. Anybody else getting that vibe around town?

Personally, I'm extremely optimistic about this match-up. If we come out and keep them off the board their first couple drives and keep the rock off the carpet, I don't see this being closer than 10 points in our favor.

What does everybody think?

Our team is focused and hungry. Our seniors know what it feels like to have championships in your grasp and have them pulled away. I don't think we lose this game. I am sure Wisky has the "revenge" factor but we have the unfinished business factor. We will punish them this game and make BB cry.

Wow. These comments really seem like derp now huh?

• Fire 1

The suckness is seeing Wiscy go 8 yards downfield before even getting touched. 8 yards...15....25.....

They obviously saw a weakness on film. Go wide and outrun them. Get them in space. The lineman contain while the hybrid's can get pushed back.

The part that wasn't a newsflash is that we are 8th in conf against the run. Need a quick fix next half