Only time I have felt worse watching a Nebraska game was during the 16-0 loss to Arizona State in 1996.

I don't know, the Oklahoma game a couple years ago was worse. That game was truly over in the first quarter.

Eh, I had no expectations against Oklahoma a couple years ago and I was on guard in the Army in 2001 for the CU game. I had expectations for this game. I should know better with this team.

I'm done with Bo. Absolutely done with Bo. Won't be watching the bowl game. Don't care. Sick of being ill prepared for these big games. Sick of wasting time watching this lousy product. I love TO...always will....but he is horrible at picking HCs. Horrible. Bo stinks. I want him gone. Nothing he could do next year will change my mind short of winning the conference and it's obvious this team will never get much better than what we have had since 08.

I'm done with Bo. Absolutely done with Bo. Won't be watching the bowl game. Don't care. Sick of being ill prepared for these big games. Sick of wasting time watching this lousy product. I love TO...always will....but he is horrible at picking HCs. Horrible. Bo stinks. I want him gone. Nothing he could do next year will change my mind short of winning the conference and it's obvious this team will never get much better than what we have had since 08.

I agree. 10 wins in a sham conference. This staff sucks. Plain and simple. I do not care if we lose, it happens, but the manner of our losses should not be tolerated. This game will make OSU loook merciful. No fundamentals, horrible discipline, inability to adjust or even game plan.