The block by Kenny Bell.

I saw that and nearly jumped off my stool! It reminded me of the Husker block on the kickoff vs KSU. I wish the refs would quit calling a potential tackler defenseless. You can't run across the field with all your focus on the man with the ball. Thats a good way to loose your head. How does a coach even teach his kids to block in the open field anymore? After that play the testosterone levels went up about 100% on the field. 44 for Whisky tried to head slam Taylor M into the turf and had the big lineman try to cut him at the knees on a late tackle. I'm really surprised someone for Nebraska didn't get in 44's face after that. I thought it could have gotten really ugly after that.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2012/12/1/3716356/nebraska-vs-wisconsin-kenny-bell-block-boom

This has been my biggest pet peave of officiating this year. They seem clueless on how to consistently make these calls. Completely legal plays (per the way the rule is written) are being flagged, and WWE crap like Boreland pulled on Martinez is somehow legal. Plus there was a play in the 3rd qrtr when Martinez was running out of bounds and got hit helmet to helmet with no call.

The refs need to call the game per the rules. If they don't like the rules, they need to change them and/or clarify them in the off season.

• Fire 3

Bell's block was our best play of the night. Terrible call...guess you can't block a pursuing defender? And Borland...lost all respect for that clown. Someone on the team would have been justified laying him out.

Taylor's first quarter run says, 'hi.'

I honestly forgot about that run. That's how bad of a game it was! :lol: