DE Antoine Miles [Purdue Commit]

jsneb83

The kid is a good football player, but I really never thought he was a good fit for what Bo is trying to do!!

Couldn't disagree more. If you watch his tape and the types of plays he makes, you can tell he'd flourish in our defense. He's got the combination of smarts and physical abilities to be really good here.

Just read on twitter that Antoine Miles de-committed and is leaning towards following VM to Kentucky

I don't believe he was ever an actual commit to Nebraska. VM offered basically without the blessing of BP. From what I understand is Nebraska never accepted his commitment as they didn't want to offer him yet, or at least didn't want to accept his commitment at the time.

The kid is a good football player, but I really never thought he was a good fit for what Bo is trying to do!!

Couldn't disagree more. If you watch his tape and the types of plays he makes, you can tell he'd flourish in our defense. He's got the combination of smarts and physical abilities to be really good here.

He won't be here, so that doesn't matter anyway.

• 3 weeks later...