DE Antoine Miles [Purdue Commit]

jsneb83

Apparently nobody on the Nebraska football staff has even talk to Antoine Miles about his commitment since friday. With that he is not really being considered as a member of this staff unless Bo or JP acknowledge and start talking to him. So right now our class is at 15 members.

per sean callahan.

Apparently nobody on the Nebraska football staff has even talk to Antoine Miles about his commitment since friday. With that he is not really being considered as a member of this staff unless Bo or JP acknowledge and start talking to him. So right now our class is at 15 members.

per sean callahan.

Maybe Bo fired Marrow for offering this kid without authorization. :sarcasm

• Fire 1

per sean callahan.

Maybe Bo fired Marrow for offering this kid without authorization. :sarcasm

This +1, but think I'd leave out the sarcasm part.

I don't post a lot in the recruiting forums because I don't follow it too closely, but I have been following Miles for awhile. Yeah, he's probably not the second coming of Suh but I think he would really been able to flourish in our system. He's got the potential to be a big contributor for us, and if we lose him I think it'll be a pretty big loss.

Would have been nice, but if he doesn't want to come to Nebraska because Marrow isn't here anymore, then I am not going to stop him. Its not like Marrow was going to be the one coaching him anyway, so I don't understand that at all. I understand Sandland, because Marrow was helping with TE's. I don't think he is not a huge loss, but we need bodies for our Dline. He could very well have been a contributing factor. I am still more excited to see our young guys we have on our roster now play next year more than this kid.