DE Antoine Miles [Purdue Commit]

jsneb83

Player: Antoine Miles

Hometown: Canton, OH

School: McKinley

Position: DE

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 250

Offers: Nebraska, Bowling Green, Buffalo, Cincinnati, East. Michigan, Louisville, Michigan St., Northern Illinois, Ohio, Pittsburgh, Syracuse, Toledo, West Virginia, W. Michigan

x9vje1guowo1m0zle3vu.gif

***Being recruited as a DT***

Rivals: :star :star :star

Scout: :star :star :star

247: :star :star :star

ESPN :star :star :star

***Jr Highlights***

I thought Bo said we needed more speed at DT? 5.1 is a VERY slow DT.

Pretty sure Suh ran a 5.something...

Same with Jesse Williams (BAMA)

Star Lotulolei runs a 5.1...

Jonathan Hankins, Jonathan Jenkins..

Most of the top DT run 5.1 or higher... So... Not seeing how that is extremely "slow"

Seams like a DT project. This quote from him doesn't get me terribly excited, but welcome aboard nonetheless!

"A couple of things didn't go my way with Cincinnati and it didn't go the way I planned it, so they (Nebraska) came in and talked to me and I figured this could be my last shot. I was very interested in them and I went ahead and took their offer"

Seams like a DT project. This quote from him doesn't get me terribly excited, but welcome aboard nonetheless!

"A couple of things didn't go my way with Cincinnati and it didn't go the way I planned it, so they (Nebraska) came in and talked to me and I figured this could be my last shot. I was very interested in them and I went ahead and took their offer"

Wow..I wish recruits wouldn't be so excited about the offer.

He very well might come to Nebraska, absolutely fall in love with the place and be a huge contributor. I hope it works out and welcome to Nebraska.

Let's put that quote from Bo's point of view.

"A couple of things didn't go my way with Kyle Shortridge, Donovan Munger etc. and it didn't go the way I planned it, so he(Antoine Miles) came up and we talked to him an dI figured this could be my last shot. I was very interested in him and I went ahead and offered him a scholarship."

Just because neither was the other's first option doesn't mean you can't be excited how it might turn out.