SIGNED RB Mikale Wilbon

Wow, another great pickup for the offensive side. Let's hope we can get a couple more big names on defense after the 2 decommits, and this will be one of Bo's better classes.

They are saying 23-25 this year. We have 22 and I hope we have Brown & Frison. Maybe a DE!

Could see us closer to 26-27 if we have guys commit we really want. Had some attrition.

Wow, another great pickup for the offensive side. Let's hope we can get a couple more big names on defense after the 2 decommits, and this will be one of Bo's better classes.

They are saying 23-25 this year. We have 22 and I hope we have Brown & Frison. Maybe a DE!

Could see us closer to 26-27 if we have guys commit we really want. Had some attrition.

I listened to a Husker recruiting show on the radio last week. They said the number was 23 & maybe 25 with the 2 players dismissed from the team. Don't know if this right or not!

We will land another QB commit. Personally I have wanted Jaquez Parks.

I listened to a Husker recruiting show on the radio last week. They said the number was 23 & maybe 25 with the 2 players dismissed from the team. Don't know if this right or not!

Oh, you didnt get the memo. We're going full SEC this year. Gonna sign over and use forced attrition. ;)

Yes, I'd like to see at least one more defensive lineman, maybe two. Not sure if that is in the cards though. Is Tubman still an option? And what are the odds on Bronson?

Oh, you didnt get the memo. We're going full SEC this year. Gonna sign over and use forced attrition. ;)

Correct me if I am wrong, but we are allowed to over sign by 5 or so right? Not saying its right, or I agree with it, but just asking lol.

Not sure what conference rules are, but i almost guarantee you that we will not. Just something Nebraska has never done and i dont believe ever will.

Yes, I'd like to see at least one more defensive lineman, maybe two. Not sure if that is in the cards though. Is Tubman still an option? And what are the odds on Bronson?

I think they are both visiting next weekend.