SIGNED OT Dwayne Johnson

lol, the koolaid brigade is on the scene.

How many post have we had on huskerbaord the last three years, people bitching about Bo? Unless your blind, they are all over the place. Hell even a few boosters have stopped donating as much (ie why SE needed to win some back). So to ask, "what fans?" is just stupid.

Qmany, no not a guarantee, but most coaches arent fired after the first year or two. Yes there have been some, but its not the norm.

Jarvis, ya, odd wording on behalf. I meant "we" have people. I been a fan of NU since i was 8, graduated from NU and my family has had season tickets for 22 years. I would still be a fan, even is Cally was still here - that will never change

I do stand corrected Arky general acedmics isnt as good as NU. I was just thinking their business school, which is top notch,

oh-wait-youre-serious-let-me-laugh-even-harder.jpg

lol, the koolaid brigade is on the scene.

How many post have we had on huskerbaord the last three years, people bitching about Bo? Unless your blind, they are all over the place. Hell even a few boosters have stopped donating as much (ie why SE needed to win some back). So to ask, "what fans?" is just stupid.

Qmany, no not a guarantee, but most coaches arent fired after the first year or two. Yes there have been some, but its not the norm.

Jarvis, ya, odd wording on behalf. I meant "we" have people. I been a fan of NU since i was 8, graduated from NU and my family has had season tickets for 22 years. I would still be a fan, even is Cally was still here - that will never change

I do stand corrected Arky general acedmics isnt as good as NU. I was just thinking their business school, which is top notch,

108th in the country is "top notch"?

http://www.businessweek.com/interactive_reports/ugtable_3-20.html

Even their MBA program is outside the Top 60

http://www.businessweek.com/bschools/rankings

FWIW his coach said he wasn't aware of the nebraska visit and that his communication with the husker coaches has been extremely limited. Actually said they are the only team recruiting Him that he hasn't really seen or talked to and the way they are handling it is "different". Also says he has talked to the Arkansas coaches weekly.

Also said when he got back from Lincoln he was sold that it was the best but then after he got back from Arkansas he said the same thing

Honestly not feeling good about this

FWIW his coach said he wasn't aware of the nebraska visit and that his communication with the husker coaches has been extremely limited. Actually said they are the only team recruiting Jim that he hasn't really seen or talked to and the way they are handling it is "different". Also says he has talked to the Arkansas coaches weekly.

I would take that article with a huge block of salt, his coach has a friend thats on the Arkansas staff, and it was done by an Arkansas analyst.

I would be shocked if they made up enough ground on him to cancel his in home with us and announce tonight.

FWIW his coach said he wasn't aware of the nebraska visit and that his communication with the husker coaches has been extremely limited. Actually said they are the only team recruiting Jim that he hasn't really seen or talked to and the way they are handling it is "different". Also says he has talked to the Arkansas coaches weekly.

I would take that article with a huge block of salt, his coach has a friend thats on the Arkansas staff, and it was done by an Arkansas analyist.

I would be shocked if they made up enough ground on him to cancel his in home with us and announce tonight.

I totally agree but it's all kind of weird everyone for a week said our in home was tonight, now it's tomorrow and his coach doesn't know about it

I would take that article with a huge block of salt, his coach has a friend thats on the Arkansas staff, and it was done by an Arkansas analyist.

I totally agree but it's all kind of weird everyone for a week said our in home was tonight, now it's tomorrow and his coach doesn't know about it

ya your right thats a little off. Would be shocked if we didnt atleast get an in home. I guess we have been involving his family and keeping the coach out of the loop reguarding his recruitment. Makes sense if his coach knows other coaches at Arkansas.