SIGNED OT Dwayne Johnson

If anyone makes one more joke about the Rock, i will punch my dog.

I dont have a dog.

So in other words my threat is empty

But still... you should know it could be scary

If you know, i had a dog.

I could derp the sh#t out of this thread because of this post alone, but I won't. I'm a bigger man than that.

Don't you alresdy do this to every thread...sh#t, nevermind, I was getting you and Hedley mixed up.

SNAP!

It sounds like his family, whom seem to be weighing heavily in the decision ( Uncle is doing the interviews now) want him at Arky. There seems to be a thought that he'd like to be N but is getting the pre$$ure to choose the other way. 50/50 toss up as he himself isn't taking calls from the media.

It sounds like his family, whom seem to be weighing heavily in the decision ( Uncle is doing the interviews now) want him at Arky. There seems to be a thought that he'd like to be N but is getting the pre$$ure to choose the other way. 50/50 toss up as he himself isn't taking calls from the media.

Agreed. The trigger was pulled on his visit but family strongly encouraged him to look at Arky.

Agreed. The trigger was pulled on his visit but family strongly encouraged him to look at Arky.

Well that is kind of discouraging. Not a good track record with recruits who are being tugged the other way by the familly. I'm going to try to keep this positive though. We have to buck the trend sometime. Why not now? After all he did give his vist a 15. Sounds like he loved it here enough to possibly go against his families wishes. Come on Dwayne. Don't run away from your feelings! (said in my best Chris Farley voice)

• Fire 2

Well that is kind of discouraging. Not a good track record with recruits who are being tugged the other way by the familly. I'm going to try to keep this positive though. We have to buck the trend sometime. Why not now? After all he did give his vist a 15. Sounds like he loved it here enough to possibly go against his families wishes. Come on Dwayne. Don't run away from your feelings! (said in my best Chris Farley voice)

Westerkamp did go against his mom's will. However, we haven't had as much with Texas boys. See Tevin Mitchell, who ironically chose Arkansas.

Westerkamp did go against his mom's will. However, we haven't had as much with Texas boys. See Tevin Mitchell, who ironically chose Arkansas.

Forgot about Westerkamp. Hopefully this ends up the same.

Ironically enough as well, Westerkamp's family now loves it in Lincoln.