SIGNED OT Dwayne Johnson

Just told a friend that I loathe recruiting at nebraska this time of year. It is like when your starving and you go to the kitchen looking for something, anything to eat. Hoping for even a can of beans or creamed corn all you find a some moldy bread. In desperation you scrape off the mold and decide to eat it but think maybe some butter would be best. You grab the butter and see its almost gone and have to really dig deep for enough. When you spread it however its cold and stiff and the bread is dry and stale and it crumbles and slips through your fingers to the floor. Before you can register what just happened your dog snarfs it up in one swift gulp without even tasting it. Now you have to decide, do I just go hungry or go outside and see if there is even a bit of vegetation you can turn into a salad with some creative cooking. Ugh.

Go to the store bro

Great... i dont doubt it. Hopefully they can sway him on thursday/fri in home. Think he would have committed Monday as planned if he was coming here but Arkansas changed his mind with some money in an envelope. We can still pull it out, but i gotta say im not feeling it. I think the McWilson and Heard thing has a dark cloud over the program right now and i just hope we sign everybody we are supposed to.

This is going to be a long off season.

Local fox channel had a piece on Mr. Johnson. He said he wants to make the right decision for himself and the program he decides to go to. The main thing, he states, is academics, coaching stability, and the football program itself. He added that Arkansas said he had until February 6 to decide, and added NU said the same (and that he is in contact with the NU's coaches just about every day).

i wouldnt hold your breath. Beilma will lay it on thick his success with Offensive Linemen and our lack of succes in the that area, being in the SEC, etc. Arky has arguable better academics and new coaches that should be there 4-5 years - where as you have fans calling for Bo's head already. Hope i am wrong, but I dont see us winning this one.

i wouldnt hold your breath. Beilma will lay it on thick his success with Offensive Linemen and our lack of succes in the that area, being in the SEC, etc. Arky has arguable better academics and new coaches that should be there 4-5 years - where as you have fans calling for Bo's head already. Hope i am wrong, but I dont see us winning this one.

What are you basing that on?

Im sorry, "you have fans?" What team do you support! You need to change your damn name! Your posts have become disturbing lately!

i wouldnt hold your breath. Beilma will lay it on thick his success with Offensive Linemen and our lack of succes in the that area, being in the SEC, etc. Arky has arguable better academics and new coaches that should be there 4-5 years - where as you have fans calling for Bo's head already. [b/] Hope i am wrong, but I dont see us winning this one.

You mean like yourself?

That's a guarantee with Beilama?

Im sorry, "you have fans?" What team do you support! You need to change your damn name! Your posts have become disturbing lately!

Odd wording indeed!

lol, the koolaid brigade is on the scene.

How many post have we had on huskerbaord the last three years, people bitching about Bo? Unless your blind, they are all over the place. Hell even a few boosters have stopped donating as much (ie why SE needed to win some back). So to ask, "what fans?" is just stupid.

Qmany, no not a guarantee, but most coaches arent fired after the first year or two. Yes there have been some, but its not the norm.

Jarvis, ya, odd wording on behalf. I meant "we" have people. I been a fan of NU since i was 8, graduated from NU and my family has had season tickets for 22 years. I would still be a fan, even is Cally was still here - that will never change

I do stand corrected Arky general acedmics isnt as good as NU. I was just thinking their business school, which is top notch,