SIGNED OT Dwayne Johnson

FWIW his coach said he wasn't aware of the nebraska visit and that his communication with the husker coaches has been extremely limited. Actually said they are the only team recruiting Jim that he hasn't really seen or talked to and the way they are handling it is "different". Also says he has talked to the Arkansas coaches weekly.

I would take that article with a huge block of salt, his coach has a friend thats on the Arkansas staff, and it was done by an Arkansas analyist.

I would be shocked if they made up enough ground on him to cancel his in home with us and announce tonight.

I totally agree but it's all kind of weird everyone for a week said our in home was tonight, now it's tomorrow and his coach doesn't know about it

ya your right thats a little off. Would be shocked if we didnt atleast get an in home. I guess we have been involving his family and keeping the coach out of the loop reguarding his recruitment. Makes sense if his coach knows other coaches at Arkansas.

I hope so

Fowler, i saw a blurb about a couple new offers but haven't been able to track down who, you have any idea?

If anyone makes one more joke about the Rock, i will punch my dog.

I dont have a dog.

So in other words my threat is empty

But still... you should know it could be scary

If you know, i had a dog.

• Fire 1

I dont have a dog.

I could derp the sh#t out of this thread because of this post alone, but I won't. I'm a bigger man than that.

I dont have a dog.

I could derp the sh#t out of this thread because of this post alone, but I won't. I'm a bigger man than that.

3530224_o.gif

• Fire 1

I dont have a dog.

Don't you alresdy do this to every thread...sh#t, nevermind, I was getting you and Hedley mixed up.

I dont have a dog.

Don't you alresdy do this to every thread...sh#t, nevermind, I was getting you and Hedley mixed up.

stash-1-506b07a750f96.gif

I dont have a dog.

Im just messin with you...I do enjoy your post and opinions, seem to be very level headed and state a lot of thing that I agree with.

I dont have a dog.

Im just messin with you...I do enjoy your post and opinions, seem to be very level headed and state a lot of thing that I agree with.

Same here. Wanna be friends?