TE Kevin Dillman

Nexus

Mitch Sherman@mitchsherman

Also, Dillman will be eligible to sign scholarship papers on Aug. 1, since he plans to enroll early. Binding for school but not prospect.

Huge for his development.

If I understand, he wouldn't get onto campus until everyone else does, it just means that he is guaranteed a spot if he wants. Someone that knows better can correct me though. :)

Pretty sure it's this summer. Plans to be here early according to the tweet.

Gotta graduate from high school first there junior.

Wouldn't he sign the agreement on August 1st and enroll in the spring?

Your summer quotethrew me for a loop as if you were saying he'd be here then, my bad junior

Yes he can sign papers in August like it's been stated that they would not be binding for him just NU. He does pan on graduating in December and enrolling in January. Good for him by getting a head start in the program. Good for NU by being a scholarship that counts towards the 2014 numbers.

Again quick read your post. My bad, now get to bed you have school tomorrow and that big Home Ec test you've been sweating allweekend

• Fire 1

I don't know if it was discussed, but doesn't this kid look a lot heavier in recent pics than previous ones?

That's what I thought when I saw the first picture of him in post #74 of this thread and compared it to other pictures of him. Maybe because of his achilles injury.

Kevin Dillman and his parents spent two days examining Nebraska's football program — touring the facilities, checking out the Athlete Performance Lab, listening to the Huskers' pitch to add him to their 2015 recruiting class. When the 6-foot-4, 225-pound quarterback committed Saturday morning, he had a strong reason.

“It's a really positive place,” he said Saturday after NU's practice, which he watched with dad Steven and mom Carina. “Everybody is so positive. And that's something I need in my life right now: positivity.”

Should Kevin Dillman eventually sign — he said he's done looking at other schools — the Huskers will have a quarterback who's traveled a long, winding road from his hometown of Ystad, Sweden — “As far south as you can go in Sweden, right on the beach,” Dillman said — to two high schools in America, both in football hotbeds.

Dillman, who began playing football in Sweden for youth teams, missed his freshman year of high school because of immigration snags, and chunks of his sophomore and junior years because of injuries. Just months ago, he was a five-star prospect according to 247 Sports, and now is a three-star prospect according to Rivals. His athleticism would allow him to project to any number of positions — tight end, linebacker, wide receiver, defensive end — to any number of programs if he so chose.

OWH

Does anyone have his sophomore tape? I'm assuming the ones we saw with the kinda awkward throwing was junior tape / achilles injury.

Here is some of his sophomore highlights.

Maybe I'm just seeing what I want to see or it's the play selection, but he looks like a totally different player here. It's awesome!

Does anyone have his sophomore tape? I'm assuming the ones we saw with the kinda awkward throwing was junior tape / achilles injury.

Here is some of his sophomore highlights.

Maybe I'm just seeing what I want to see or it's the play selection, but he looks like a totally different player here. It's awesome!

I would totally agree with the latter, and with his size and athleticism, he could be a solid TE/WR, if QB doesn't work out.