2nd Most Loyal Fans CFB

QMany

Thes poll people are obviously Incompetent. Tom Osborne has even said that the only fan base he can think of who comes close to Nebraska's, who's fans plan vacations around bowl games and away games, sell out every home game, etc., is Alabama, who isn't even mentioned!? He said this on the Jim Rome show back in the late 90's after he retired from coaching and I know things haven't changed since then with them winning NC like they have?

What was the criteria for this sad list?

Show me the money! This: Discover tied the season-long fan loyalty poll to its support for college football, including title sponsorship of the 2013 Discover BCS National Championship Game and the 2013 Discover Orange Bowl. Along with offering a series of student credit cardsexternal-link.png, Discover Financial Service now manages private student loans for families across the country.

Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-finance/2013/01/22/discover-calls-sec-fans-most-loyal-in-college-football/#ixzz2IzJyX7tp

Yes, Auburn fans are the most loyal in all of college football. Even when they suck, they still sell out each game...just take a look at this picture from last season's homecoming game. Packed. They're loyal, they're dedicated and you just don't see much of it these days.

auburncrowd.jpg

Did you not see what our stadium was like during the Callahan days? Especially his last year?

Yes, Auburn fans are the most loyal in all of college football. Even when they suck, they still sell out each game...just take a look at this picture from last season's homecoming game. Packed. They're loyal, they're dedicated and you just don't see much of it these days.

auburncrowd.jpg

Did you not see what our stadium was like during the Callahan days? Especially his last year?

Not 5 minutes prior to kickoff it wasnt. maybe by the 3rd quarter it was. The ok st. game was ugly. Texas A&M wasnt much better.

I would give us the nod over everyone on this, but I think it also included the conference. I have attended quite a few games in the SEC/ACC, and most are very similar to our game day experience. Few rivals measure up to the Auburn/Bama hate fest. But there are many that are just a step below them in the SEC. Conference I think the SEC wins it hands down, but Nebraska has the most loyal and has had for nearly 50 years. I would say the new kid on the block is Oregon. Loyal or arrogant, not sure which, but they talk the talk, maybe someday they will walk the walk.

I would give us the nod over everyone on this, but I think it also included the conference. I have attended quite a few games in the SEC/ACC, and most are very similar to our game day experience. Few rivals measure up to the Auburn/Bama hate fest. But there are many that are just a step below them in the SEC. Conference I think the SEC wins it hands down, but Nebraska has the most loyal and has had for nearly 50 years. I would say the new kid on the block is Oregon. Loyal or arrogant, not sure which, but they talk the talk, maybe someday they will walk the walk.

Agree with everything except the Oregon reference. Until a stadium is larger than a phone booth and until the fan base populates it over DECADES, it has no place at the table.

this is a worthless article. I would have rather Discover card not rank us at all in that list, bunch of jokesters associating us with the rest of those schools. None of those other 4 should sniff the top 15. Seriously, no inclusion of Alabama, ND, Michigan, OSU, or Oklahoma? ND, Michigan, and Oklahoma's fanbases are three of my most disliked fanbases in CFB, but even i would consider those teams' fanbases way before any of those other 4 for loyalty. Discover should really just stop doing anything college-football related besides sponsoring bowl games.

Agree with everything except the Oregon reference. Until a stadium is larger than a phone booth and until the fan base populates it over DECADES, it has no place at the table.

They get 60K in there and it's louder than Memorial.

I hate the Ducks, but the "walk the walk" line is funny. They've been to four straight BCS games. We've been to one.

They get 60K in there and it's louder than Memorial.

I hate the Ducks, but the "walk the walk" line is funny. They've been to four straight BCS games. We've been to one.

one word.........longevity............

AUBURN!!!!!

4JCINXy.gif

First Dominic Walker and now you lay this crap on me! lol

One of my friends who is from San Francisco and a die-hard 49ers fan will usually watch the husker football games with me. When we watched this game where Harbaugh had that hissy fit he made a comment how he was channeling his inner Bo. I was offended because Bo is actually intimidating when he gets mad, Harbaugh just looks like a little boy whining.