Braylon Heard Transferring...

I fail to see anything that Marrow has to do with this particular development... Not anything he hjimself has done at least.

So the fact that Braylon will most likely end up at Kentucky, where Marrow was hired, doesn't strike you as a little suspicious?

It does, but that's all speculation. The only development is that Bo opened his transfer to all schools, including Kentucky. Vince Marrow didn't do that.

I fail to see anything that Marrow has to do with this particular development... Not anything he hjimself has done at least.

So the fact that Braylon will most likely end up at Kentucky, where Marrow was hired, doesn't strike you as a little suspicious?

It does, but that's all speculation. The only development is that Bo opened his transfer to all schools, including Kentucky. Vince Marrow didn't do that.

I suppose you're right....for now. If and when Braylon ends up at Kentucky, I think it will be safe to say that Marrow was involved in swaying him. Wouldn't you agree?

Don't you think its a little odd that they blocked all B1G schools.....and Kentucky?

@Sean_Callahan

Was told today that running back Braylon Heard now has a release to Kentucky as well per a source close to Heard.

@Sean_Callahan

Heard had plans to visit Pittsburgh, West Virginia, Louisville and Ohio next week, but sounds like Kentucky is now in it with him as well.

Staff is doing the right thing here. We have nothing to gain by blocking a transfer to Kentucky, of all places. I don't think it is likely we'll be playing those guys in a bowl anytime soon. At least I hope not.

I don't see this as a good move for Braylon though, but all the best anyway. He may have lost trust in the coaches but there is still opportunity here.

I don't think there's necessarily anything Marrow did that was inappropriate either. Marrow comes from the same high school as Braylon (and Bo). Braylon might want to follow Marrow based on that connection.

Don't you think its a little odd that they blocked all B1G schools.....and Kentucky?

We don't know the full context of the situation, but I'd say no.

How about we go down the line here...

Saturday

04/13/13 kentucky1.gifBlue-White Spring Game

Commonwealth Stadium, Lexington, KY 7:00 p.m. ET Possible win

Saturday

08/31/13 western_kentucky1.gif Western Kentucky Hilltoppers

LP Field, Nashville, TN TBA --- Possible win (Petrino be tricky)

09/07/13 miami_oh1.gif Miami (OH) RedHawks

Commonwealth Stadium, Lexington, KY TBA Probable win (they suck)

09/14/13 louisville1.gif Louisville Cardinals

Commonwealth Stadium, Lexington, KY TBA Hahaha, thanks for playing

09/21/13 The Little Giants TBA Probable loss

09/28/13 florida1.gif Florida Gators

Commonwealth Stadium, Lexington, KY TBA LULZ

10/05/13 south_carolina1.gif at South Carolina Gamecocks

Williams-Brice Stadium, Columbia, SC TBA LULZ

10/12/13 alabama1.gif Alabama Crimson Tide

Commonwealth Stadium, Lexington, KY TBA LULZ (although it is in Lexington so, who knows?)

10/19/13 --Open Date --- Probable loss

10/24/13 mississippi_st1.gif at Mississippi State Bulldogs

Davis Wade Stadium, Starkville, MS 7:30 Probable loss (Cowbell at night is too much)

11/02/13 alabama-st1.gifAlabama State Hornets

Commonwealth Stadium, Lexington, KY TBA Probable win (HBCUs don't do too well against FBS)

11/09/13 missouri1.gif Missouri Tigers

Commonwealth Stadium, Lexington, KY TBA Tossup (except not, Mizzou wins)

11/16/13 vanderbilt1.gif at Vanderbilt Commodores

Vanderbilt Stadium, Nashville, TN TBA Probable loss (Vandy is better now)

11/23/13 georgia1.gif at Georgia Bulldogs

Sanford Stadium, Athens, GA TBA Probable loss, but close (UGA always plays UK like shiz)

11/30/13 tennessee1.gif Tennessee Volunteers

Commonwealth Stadium, Lexington, KY TBA Tossup (Butch Jones sucks)

12/07/13 sec-logo-70.pngSEC Championship Game

Georgia Dome, Atlanta, GA TBA Ha

I know Heard won't be playing in 2013, but, come on. It's never gonna get better than the above.

• 5 weeks later...

Joe Schad@schadjoe3m

Heard: "Kentucky will set up the run really well. They have good players on the outside, three good QB's, a great line and backs."

Joe Schad@schadjoe2m

Heard: "And yes, can't beat being in the SEC."

Yeah can't beat being the punching bag of LSU, Alabama and Florida. I really hope the NCAA looks into this. You can't tell me that Marrow didn't have his nose in this transfer, before Bo knew he was leaving. He should have tried to recruit his son too, or is he really that bad? Would have loved to have another scholarship open for someone who doesn't call himself a "former rolltide".

Joe Schad@schadjoe3m

Heard: "Kentucky will set up the run really well. They have good players on the outside, three good QB's, a great line and backs."

Joe Schad@schadjoe2m

Heard: "And yes, can't beat being in the SEC."

If they had all of these great players, they wouldn't have been the doormat of the SEC for the last 30 years. We'll see how good that line is when we see what your rushing total is in your time there.