ATH Jacquille Veii [Maryland - Signed NLI]

Amac3309

He did just retweet a Maryland fan's tweet telling him that he was still a major piece to their puzzle a little bit ago. It's not a big deal, still maybe it says something about him not totally being convinced.

Did they describe that when that puzzle is assembled, it will resemble a turd? They probably should.

Well played sir. +1

Hmm CNRed=huskershark=Bucky=huskerjen???

Let the denials begin.

What the hell!! Now im accused of being a bunch of different posters. Check the ips where i post from. What a bunch of crap! Oh wait, you got me. I do post as all those others. Damn, cover blown. If anyone wonders where i am, i'll be with ndobney and paiste.

He did just retweet a Maryland fan's tweet telling him that he was still a major piece to their puzzle a little bit ago. It's not a big deal, still maybe it says something about him not totally being convinced. Yes, he also retweeted some Nebraska fans, but you think if he was totally convinced like Mixon that he wouldn't be with MD fans.

He also has a pic with a pretty blond and the pic is labeled "UNL"

He also did retweet "Husker nation wants you!"

He did just retweet a Maryland fan's tweet telling him that he was still a major piece to their puzzle a little bit ago. It's not a big deal, still maybe it says something about him not totally being convinced.

Did they describe that when that puzzle is assembled, it will resemble a turd? They probably should.

Well played sir. +1

Hmm CNRed=huskershark=Bucky=huskerjen???

Let the denials begin.

WOW!

K. Bell

A. Adullah

D. Gomes

P. Amukamara

J Crck

T. Martinez

E. Marting

Q. Enumwa

R Helu

All 3 star players. It is about finding talent. Recruiting services do not know it all. Like 4 star players - D. Washington, J. Burkes, D, Whitmore, C. Williams, and several others that are still on the team that we are still waiting to see play.

It is easy too sit there and pick, and choose a list of players that over-achieved, or under-achieved.... The facts are, those who get 4*, and 5* talent win championships.... Alabama, USC, LSU, etc.... If the staff thinks this kid is worth the chance, than I hope they take him, but personally with a class that'll be 26 or so, I would save the schollie....

I agree about saving schollies, but I believe that the staff is looking for some speed to supplement what we have. Something, we were lacking last year.

I agree with what "both" sides of this debate are saying.... It would be nice to save the schollie for a potential high profile recruit, yet, the basis of the Nebraska tradition has been built with 3* guys who work their a$$ off to prove themselves...

I question the "speed" comment...... he runs a 4.49 (almost 4.5)...... this type of speed is dime a dozen at the D-1 level. I would like to see this guy N, just because he is athletic and if he works his tail off, could be a good one..... They must see something special in the intangibles, because his "measurables" aren't eye popping...... Would be nice to see him N though.

You realize Terrell Newby ran a 4.45 right, pretty sure you could blink in .04 sec. Kid looks like a playmaker

K. Bell

A. Adullah

D. Gomes

P. Amukamara

J Crck

T. Martinez

E. Marting

Q. Enumwa

R Helu

All 3 star players. It is about finding talent. Recruiting services do not know it all. Like 4 star players - D. Washington, J. Burkes, D, Whitmore, C. Williams, and several others that are still on the team that we are still waiting to see play.

It is easy too sit there and pick, and choose a list of players that over-achieved, or under-achieved.... The facts are, those who get 4*, and 5* talent win championships.... Alabama, USC, LSU, etc.... If the staff thinks this kid is worth the chance, than I hope they take him, but personally with a class that'll be 26 or so, I would save the schollie....

I agree about saving schollies, but I believe that the staff is looking for some speed to supplement what we have. Something, we were lacking last year.

I agree with what "both" sides of this debate are saying.... It would be nice to save the schollie for a potential high profile recruit, yet, the basis of the Nebraska tradition has been built with 3* guys who work their a$$ off to prove themselves...

I question the "speed" comment...... he runs a 4.49 (almost 4.5)...... this type of speed is dime a dozen at the D-1 level. I would like to see this guy N, just because he is athletic and if he works his tail off, could be a good one..... They must see something special in the intangibles, because his "measurables" aren't eye popping...... Would be nice to see him N though.

You realize Terrell Newby ran a 4.45 right, pretty sure you could blink in .04 sec. Kid looks like a playmaker

After this years season, JT was the one who said that the Huskers need more speed. Look at our prior recruiting classes. This staff is still young, making mistakes, but learning from their mistakes. You can teach technique, but not game speed.

K. Bell

A. Adullah

D. Gomes

P. Amukamara

J Crck

T. Martinez

E. Marting

Q. Enumwa

R Helu

I think that you misunderstood my point...... I wasn't saying 4.5 was "slow", I just wouldn't use the "speed" factor in trying to JUSTIFY recruiting this kid. He is NO faster, and even a slightly slower than most recruits listed in the recruiting forum as RB/CB/WR....... Dixon = 4.4, Gage 4.4, Kemp 4.39..... I could list a "dime a dozen" with this type of speed. Not saying it is slow...just not fast enough to say we are "recruiting him for SPEED".......... If you read my entire post, I believe that I said I would like to see him N.