Bo's 2013 Signing Day Presser

knapplc

I probably butchered a few names in that write-up. Typing fast and I don't know the names of all the recruits, so apologies.

What happened with the pole? I was typing, not looking at Bo. Did he have a bump on his head or something? I missed all of that.

And how! Looked like it was about the size of 50 cent piece and red as heck with slight scabbing. Bar room brawl look to it. (His left side of forehead!)

Talking about one kid that ended up not coming here after being recruited, and saying he got caught up in the recruiting process and not focusing on what was important, and Bo thinks it's not going to work that well for him.

Priest willis? Quincy Russell?

I don't think he was talking about those guys because he specifically said the kid played very poor football his senior year. That's definitely not the case with those two. I am very curious who he was talking about. Made it sound like he was ours to lose too.

I probably butchered a few names in that write-up. Typing fast and I don't know the names of all the recruits, so apologies.

What happened with the pole? I was typing, not looking at Bo. Did he have a bump on his head or something? I missed all of that.

And how! Looked like it was about the size of 50 cent piece and red as heck with slight scabbing. Bar room brawl look to it. (His left side of forehead!)

I was thinking a big Dixon re-commitment head bump for celebration. Must have flashed back to his playing days and forgot he didn't have a helmet on.

Indeed. Wondering what the pole looks like...

dibH6mN.jpg

taylor.jpg

• Fire 1

Talking about one kid that ended up not coming here after being recruited, and saying he got caught up in the recruiting process and not focusing on what was important, and Bo thinks it's not going to work that well for him.

I don't think he was talking about those guys because he specifically said the kid played very poor football his senior year. That's definitely not the case with those two. I am very curious who he was talking about. Made it sound like he was ours to lose too.

LaCoutre?

LaCoutre?

maybe