WR Rahshead Johnson [USC - Signed LOI]

@MikelSevere: Just in @NateClouse tells us that Rashead Johnson will be visiting Nebraska this weekend. #Huskers He has decommitted from Washington.

So you posted a tweet of a guy retweeting a tweet that was just posted prior to your post.

I like it. :thumbs

;)

My bad, I was on my phone and didn't notice. I'll take a lap.

this is the stuff i like to see in recruiting... hop on a plane and get this sh#t done!!! good job Rich!!!

I could be wrong, but wasn't it Fisher who went to T.Newby last year and convinced him to rethink his Cal commit. Which worked out well for us. Anyway, close strong Fish, close strong!!

He may have visited Newby, but Newby was never commited to Cal.

this is the stuff i like to see in recruiting... hop on a plane and get this sh#t done!!! good job Rich!!!

I could be wrong, but wasn't it Fisher who went to T.Newby last year and convinced him to rethink his Cal commit. Which worked out well for us. Anyway, close strong Fish, close strong!!

He was about 5 minutes away from being a Cal commit. I believe Newby's exact words were "I was telling him I was going to commit to Cal, and he said wait, let me come see you before you do."

And boom.

You r correct. I didn't mean to put him being a Cal commit. I am glad though that we have fish on johnson. Good things can happen.

I say we make this kid a done deal before ASU starts snooping around.

They're the only one of the three other teams he lists as WARM on 247 that I see giving him a run. Wazzu? Maybe... Leach likes to chuck the rock. But they still suck. Zona? Nope. ASU has a damn good season going and Graham's a good coach. Doesn't look like they've really started recruiting him though, so let's lock him up!

After all, we need receivers that can actually make plays... :trollin: :D