Your Combine numbers TODAY

I'm not calling anyone a liar, but I will admit that I am cynical.

My best friend is a personal trainer. 6'0" 187 pounds and just plain YOKED. He played baseball and basketball in college, his dad played for the Cubs, and his younger brother won the Decathlon at the KU Relays. Just a freak athletic family. I just text him and asked him what he would put up on combine bench. He replied 10-12. 12 would put his calculated 1RM at 325.

This is why I'm cynical.

For example, Creighton Duke's 13 is a calculated 1RM of 338. At 164.8 pounds, that is more than 2X his body weight.

If some of these numbers are truthful, I am VERY impressed, so take that as a compliment.

Thank you, although, to be honest, I don't put much stock in the calculated maxes based off of repetitions. My max is closer to 290-300; I have much better muscle endurance than I do overall strength (it is this way for most lifts). It's almost like a guy who runs a 4 minute mile calculating to run the 100m in 9 seconds.

This is amazing. For a body weight of 165 you are categorized as "Elite" if your 1 RM is 319 in the bench. Less then 1% of the population are "Elite". You must be a competitive powerlifter. What are your 1 RM for Shoulder Press, Squat and Deadlift? I have those charts also.

I'm not calling anyone a liar, but I will admit that I am cynical.

My best friend is a personal trainer. 6'0" 187 pounds and just plain YOKED. He played baseball and basketball in college, his dad played for the Cubs, and his younger brother won the Decathlon at the KU Relays. Just a freak athletic family. I just text him and asked him what he would put up on combine bench. He replied 10-12. 12 would put his calculated 1RM at 325.

This is why I'm cynical.

For example, Creighton Duke's 13 is a calculated 1RM of 338. At 164.8 pounds, that is more than 2X his body weight.

If some of these numbers are truthful, I am VERY impressed, so take that as a compliment.

Thank you, although, to be honest, I don't put much stock in the calculated maxes based off of repetitions. My max is closer to 290-300; I have much better muscle endurance than I do overall strength (it is this way for most lifts). It's almost like a guy who runs a 4 minute mile calculating to run the 100m in 9 seconds.

This is amazing. For a body weight of 165 you are categorized as "Elite" if your 1 RM is 319 in the bench. Less then 1% of the population are "Elite". You must be a competitive powerlifter. What are your 1 RM for Shoulder Press, Squat and Deadlift? I have those charts also.

Yeah, this chart has been discussed before. And I didn't say my max was 319. It is probably significantly lower than that.

My press max is 165, but my other numbers are significantly less impressive. As I said, PC at 230 (not advanced) un-belted squat is about 290-300 (pathetic that it's about the same as bench) and un-belted deadlift is 380 (again, not that impressive).

I did compete in powerlifting in my past. There were MANY much stronger than me.

Postition: WR/DB

College: More than one

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 180 lbs

Reps at 225: Probably 1, don't lift upper body at all anymore, mostly olympic lifting and plyos. Personal best was about 12 my freshmen year of college

Vertical: 38" (standing) 42" (two step) I can sky. Been working on my two hand dunks

Broad Jump: 9'7" Just did it the other night actually because the combine was on. Pretty close to my personal best.

40 yard dash: Probably between 4.6 and 4.7 now. Used to be consistently timed in the high 4.4s low 4.5s (handheld) when I was still playing ball. Ran an electronic 4.7 as a frosh a few weeks after a ruptured appendix.

Pro Agility: 3.88 Actually set the position record as a freshmen at the college I played at. Didn't mean much, as I got hurt and transferred out shortly after.

BS Meter: 0

While I can certainly understand a lot of people's cynicism over others testing numbers, if any posters are are former/current college athletes, especially young ones, most of the numbers posted are that crazy. Here is an example of testing numbers from the lowly UNK football team. While the 40's would certainly be slower at the NFL combine, these tests were conducted by a certified strength coach. http://www.kearneyhub.com/sports/local/loper-football-players-test-out/article_eef7474e-a6e7-11df-958b-001cc4c002e0.html