CB Kenzo Cotton

Haspula

Hope youre not serious. There's a major difference between 0 championship program and a 5 championship program

is there? doesn't seem to be translating lately...

Considering our recruiting class last year was ranked 17th and Kansas State's was 65th?

They might be good now, but they can't keep doing what they're doing with the way that they recruit.

source: rivals

Kenzo Cotton was likely born in the year we won our last national championship, maybe he was 1. If he didn't grow up in Nebraska, he probably has no clue Nebraska used to be a powerhouse. Until they come on OV's, most out of state kids have no idea about the tradition. My point is, kids judge a program by the last 1-5 years, they don't care how good a team was in their birth year. And right now, Oregon is a better program than NU. We will see how things shape up with Kelley being gone, though

erm, he lives in papillion and is a legacy. :unsure:

See bold. Reading the entire post is an important part of a message board. My point was a generalization as indicated by the quote but used Kenzo as an example in the generalized situation since this is his thread. Anyways, just keep trying to read every word in the post, and you will get there! :moreinteresting

Kenzo Cotton was likely born in the year we won our last national championship, maybe he was 1. If he didn't grow up in Nebraska, he probably has no clue Nebraska used to be a powerhouse. Until they come on OV's, most out of state kids have no idea about the tradition. My point is, kids judge a program by the last 1-5 years, they don't care how good a team was in their birth year. And right now, Oregon is a better program than NU. We will see how things shape up with Kelley being gone, though

See bold. Reading the entire post is an important part of a message board. My point was a generalization as indicated by the quote but used Kenzo as an example in the generalized situation since this is his thread. Anyways, just keep trying to read every word in the post, and you will get there! :moreinteresting

Still agree with desertshox. I realize it's a generalization, but that entire paragraph doesn't apply to Kenzo whatsoever. Exactly what I thought when I read it too. And I made sure to read every word, promise.

I took it the same way as desertshox. Since Kenzo doesn't fit the generalization as an example, either your generalization or example make no sense.

Before telling us to read every word, maybe you should consider what you're typing. Considering how all the words fit together to convey meaning is an important part of writing.

• Fire 1

I took it the same way as desertshox. Since Kenzo doesn't fit the generalization as an example, either your generalization or example make no sense.

Before telling us to read every word, maybe you should consider what you're typing. Considering how all the words fit together to convey meaning is an important part of writing.

Ok, well then I question your reading comprehension. I said "if KC was not from nebraska." then "out of state kids." then "kids" (twice; as in more than one, referring to a general example). then "they" twice. All of which refer to a generalized example that was opened up with a hypothetical situation involving kenzo cotton's name. you can take it however you want, but according to the diction, if you interpret it the incorrect way, that is your problem, not my word choice. If I kept saying "him," "kid," "he," that would be my bad, but this case is not.

Anyways, I don't really care. It's fine if you misinterpreted what I wrote to all. What do you think about the comment "Oregon is currently a stronger program than NU". agree, disagree, why?

Ok, well then I question your reading comprehension. I said "if KC was not from nebraska." then "out of state kids." then "kids" (twice; as in more than one, referring to a general example). then "they" twice. All of which refer to a generalized example that was opened up with a hypothetical situation involving kenzo cotton's name. you can take it however you want, but according to the diction, if you interpret it the incorrect way, that is your problem, not my word choice. If I kept saying "him," "kid," "he," that would be my bad, but this case is not.

Anyways, I don't really care. It's fine if you misinterpreted what I wrote to all. What do you think about the comment "Oregon is currently a stronger program than NU". agree, disagree, why?

you do realize that i was merely pointing out that you were using the son of a former nebraska football player to point out common knowledge?

Think whatever you want about what you wrote.

Oregon has been stronger than NU on the field the last few years, not much question there. But on the recruiting front, they have a new HC. IMO that hurts them a bit since it makes their strong performance the last few years less meaningful for the new regime.

Regardless, I don't think Cotton is coming to NU.

• 4 months later...