NU Basketball NOT Fan Friendly

Went to the Iowa game with my kids in tow

Great game- at least the second half

Once again, had to use the ONLY ticket booth that took coupons or credit cards

Was told at the Kiosk ONLY the ONE ticket booth at will call can take credit cards or coupons

SO we wait in the line with little kids in tow

Get to the front of the line- sure they are able to help us

I HAD CASH because I KNOW the kiosks wont take credit cards

When I asked why they didnt the lady says 'it takes a special machine" to take credit cards

No sh#t Sherlock and EVERYONE including my TINY small business takes credit cards

The machine costs $30 a month- I guess that is TOO MUCH to ask for a DI basketbal program

The table at the willl call window looked like something out of a CYO league- about $2,000 in small bills spread over a card table and a bunch of trash everywhere

What a joke

Why I bother going is beyond me- its not like they are top 20 or anything

Parking stinks too

Second rate- POOR:LY managed- SIMPLE to solve

Whoever is in charge of that should be fired

I agree with both sides to this discussion. It IS poorly managed in some areas, no doubt. I also understand why they're not upgrading pending the move (although you'd think certain amenities would be pertinent to the new tenants as well)

My personal beef is how they can allow the restrooms to be OUT of paper towels before halftime?. (even earlier for the big games). Who is accountable for that and more importantly, will Pinnacle be hamstrung with the same administration?

It would by crazy to upgrade the Devaney during season when the BB teams are moving to the arena. I am sure once they move that there are plans to upgrade big time for the volleyball team. Relax and enjoy or just stay home.

Upgrade?

You call First National Bank

They mail a battery operated credit card machine to you

If costs $30 per month

It takes less than 30 minutes and zero expertise to do

Really bush league deal- in a DI venue- a joke

My guess is they make back the whopping $30 per month charge on the people who wont stand in line in the cold for 20 minutes when there is no earthly reason they should- poor management- or maybe they just dont care if people have to stand in line in the cold with little kids- a lack of a "customer focused" attitude- which might actually help put fans in the stands

Run it like a business, not like little Sallys lemonade stand

MUCH easier to stay home and watch it on BTN- rather than hassle with jumping through all those silly (but VERY easy to solve) hoops

It would by crazy to upgrade the Devaney during season when the BB teams are moving to the arena. I am sure once they move that there are plans to upgrade big time for the volleyball team. Relax and enjoy or just stay home.

Upgrade?

If costs $30 per month

My guess is they make back the whopping $30 per month charge on the people who wont stand in line in the cold for 20 minutes when there is no earthly reason they should- poor management- or maybe they just dont care if people have to stand in line in the cold with little kids- a lack of a "customer focused" attitude- which might actually help put fans in the stands

MUCH easier to stay home and watch it on BTN- rather than hassle with jumping through all those silly (but VERY easy to solve) hoops

Well at least you didn't your panties in a wad over it.

• Fire 6

Upgrade?

If costs $30 per month

It's so ridiculous that they haven't had these for years now. I don't care if there was only one season left at the Bob, they should have swallowed the couple hundred dollars so that patrons could use their cards. It's 2013. I bet there are hookers that take cards now.

Upgrade?

If costs $30 per month

It's so ridiculous that they haven't had these for years now. I don't care if there was only one season left at the Bob, they should have swallowed the couple hundred dollars so that patrons could use their cards. It's 2013. I bet there are hookers that take cards now.

Bet or know?

Reminded me of staying at one of those cheap hillbilly ozark motels- I did back on a vacation back in college days

The guy at the front desk is doing nothing, and doesnt bother to acknowledge your existence. After 10 minutes and a huge SIGH< he finally decides to take your payment.

Someone in the back comes out after a yell of "Hey Billy Bob, We have one of those CREDIT CARD things" all the while looking at the credit card like it is some type of never seen before magical atomic matter, that requires magical powers and massive intelligence to proccess, all done after a big sigh.

Billy Bob takes your credit card, 15 minutes later the one toothed old man SLOWLY emerges with his limp from a back office with papers stacked to the rafters with his family members eating a possum and cornbread dinner all around him

He takes another 5 minutes trying to find a pen so you can sign it. all the while not seeming to have any interest at all in whether you stayed in the motel or not.

Pretty much how to describe how paying by credit card OR redeeming a coupon works at the ONLY window you can pay via CC at Devaney