SIGNED ATH Demornay Pierson-El

Nexus

He sits his freshman year behind Turner and Moore. After that, watch out.

Wouldn't he be behind Turner and Westerkamp? Moore has been playing the outside position mostly not slot, I thought.

I think he was probably referring to Turner and Westerkamp getting most of the looks. Just like everyone this year is "behind" Bell and Enunwa.

Makes sense

Exactly. But I think you were spot on in your assessment though Warrior. On a sidenote, when are you going to change your name????? :)

Haha thats +1 worthy

Havent really had time to break down this kid's film.

Really like the way that he reads blocks and he puts his foot in the ground and goes. Really reminds me of some of the RBs/WRs at Oregon. Those bubble screens with him are going to be crazy.

What really impresses me about his HS's offense and probably moreso their staff there is that they get him in space and make guys go one-on-one with him and they make the CBs tackle him. Not going to happen very often.

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

Slot WR, I would imagine. Ideally he would be what a healthy Jamal Turner was - a quick as snot weapon out of the slot that can be used in different ways.

Obviously we have a need for a difference maker on punt returns also if he has the right combination of hands and brains.

Wow his senior highlight tape is pretty impressive. Very underrated. It looks like he has a turbo button. He will just stride along, but when he sticks that foot in the ground he can flat move. Will be interesting to see how beck uses him. He needs to be returning kicks next year.

Wow, one of the better highlight films I have watched. So much speed and shiftiness!

• 4 weeks later...