I have some things I need to get done before Thursday. So, I'm picking up my copy in a couple of days. No time for distractions (as I continue to surf Huskerboard...)

Yeah, don't you have an Aryan Nation to go machine gun down and an ex-cook to go rescue from Meth Damon?

i went and bought it. It's pretty damn realistic. It's almost scary how real it looks. The only drawback imo is the damage to cars on a crash. You can literally run into so much stuff, including vehicles and barely any damage is done to the car. They almost went completely opposite of 4. In 4 your car would get beaten to hell, in this game you can keep hitting stuff and your car will always be fine. Windows and headlights, and taillights are the main damage. It takes forever just to blow out a tire, and i have yet for the car to start on fire from too many bullets or hitting too much stuff. I'm wondering if it even is possible to start on fire like 4. But the only time i've seen the car explode is if i take it off a cliff. In one case i was driving a truck and i ran over two motorcycles. They both exploded, which then made my truck explode. Besides the non-damage to cars, i don't know how much better the game could've been. It's becoming so realistic in gaming compared to real life. technology is a scary yet incredible thing.

It's becoming so realistic in gaming compared to real life. technology is a scary yet incredible thing.

Just imagine GTA VI on the next generation. V is already more of a next-gen game than any of the launch games for the new consoles.

Idk man, watch dogs looks pretty incredible!

Pftttttttttttttttt...we all know next gen won't start until Saint's Row V drops.