If the planet goes dark, I'm guessing crime would go WAY WAY up and Vin Diesel would be our new ruler since he can see in the dark

I am so going to rob your house when the sun blows up

Good luck. My house is rigged like Home Alone

I will go all out ninja. You won't even know I am there.

Out ninja? Wtf is that?

Oh you didn't know? Yo ass better call someboddddddyyyyyyyy

• Fire 1

Out ninja? Wtf is that?

Do I need to call an In Ninja? Does that cancel you out as an Out Ninja?

Are ninjas in the yellow pages?

I kinda want the sun to burn out now, just to watch the chaos

NASA captures footage of enormous solar flare

And so it begins.....

While solar flares are a common occurrence on the sun, it's not everyday that we get an X-class flare.

However, sun watchers were given a treat this week when the star let off a huge solar flare, according to NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory. The flare peaked around 5 p.m. PT on Monday and NASA published a video (see below) of the event on Tuesday.

Solar flares are bursts of radiation propelled off the sun. This latest flare was classified as X4.9, which means it was an incredibly significant burst of light and one of the largest of the solar cycle.

And so it begins.....

While solar flares are a common occurrence on the sun, it's not everyday that we get an X-class flare.

However, sun watchers were given a treat this week when the star let off a huge solar flare, according to NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory. The flare peaked around 5 p.m. PT on Monday and NASA published a video (see below) of the event on Tuesday.

Solar flares are bursts of radiation propelled off the sun. This latest flare was classified as X4.9, which means it was an incredibly significant burst of light and one of the largest of the solar cycle.

screenhunter_06-mar-28-08-04.gif

Out ninja? Wtf is that?

Out Ninjas are more powerful than an In Ninja. Just leave them out of this. What matters is that I like your furniture and I am going to steal it once the sun burns out.

Until then...................

Out ninja? Wtf is that?

Out Ninjas are more powerful than an In Ninja. Just leave them out of this. What matters is that I like your furniture and I am going to steal it once the sun burns out.

Can you wait a few months? Once my girlfriend moves in, we're getting rid of my furniture. You can have it

Can you wait a few months? Once my girlfriend moves in, we're getting rid of my furniture. You can have it

Well since I am waiting for the sun to explode, I guess that would be possible. Then I can steal your cats as well

Well since I am waiting for the sun to explode, I guess that would be possible. Then I can steal your cats as well

You can take the fat one. She's lame

And so it begins.....

So when's the Aurora coming?