IF Bo was fired (for those of you who want that) whats your plan?

Bobby Patrino, Chris Peterson, Gary Patterson, Mark Richt, James Franklin, Charlie Strong, Mark Hudspeth, Andy Reid (lol), Norv Tuner, Ken Wisenhunt, Scott Frost, Tom Herman, Kirby Smart, Chad Morris, just off the top of my head. But, your crazy if you think you will see a different Head Coach here in the next 3-4 years.

If any one of those coaches failed to win as many games as Bo did in their first five years it would be failure.

I hear where the OP is coming from with the observation that a lot of people jump to the "fire the coach" conclusion with out a care in the world as to what would happen next. We have all talked about our situation and coach over and over and over again and we address this issue with varying levels of sinserity. At the end of the day, however, the truth we have to face is that all of us and our ideas wouldn't mean much in an actual coach search. We would all be sitting around hoping SE didn't bring in an idiot. And if an idiot was hired, eeerrrrr.

Bo has his faults. Bo also has his finer points. And he has done some good things. Short of the wheels coming completely off the cart, I say we stick with him and his plan.

Let the season play out, and you just might agree with me.

This thread doesn't deserve the 32 posts in it. It's all just going to turn out to be rehashed arguments from earlier threads.

Then don't f'ing post in it.

It's pretty god damn simple.

If you think Bo should be fired lay out YOUR plan for what would follow. All we have is FIRE BO for this reason. But no follow up. I want the f'ing follow up. Are those people okay with losing our coaching staff? How do you replace them? Are they ok with sucking again?

Normally if you fire someone you have a secession plan in place regarding recruits and coaches. So for the BO HATERS I want to know what PLAN THEY have. It's pretty f'ing simple.

Sorry to ruffle your feathers. Here is a thread I started after the Ohio St game. It is pretty much in line with what you are asking.

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/61616-name-your-new-coach/

1. Jesus ( I feel like he would be a great recruiter)

2. Nick Saban

3. Will Muschamp

4. Charlie Strong

I like this group for our defensive coaching staff, but what about the offense? I'd be worried about Jesus wearing too many hats; he needs a solid OC. But we shouldn't overpay him.

1. Jesus ( I feel like he would be a great recruiter)

2. Nick Saban

3. Will Muschamp

4. Charlie Strong

I like this group for our defensive coaching staff, but what about the offense? I'd be worried about Jesus wearing too many hats; he needs a solid OC. But we shouldn't overpay him.

Scott Frost, obviously.

It's pretty f'ing simple.

Wait, I don't understand. How simple is it? Pretty god damn or pretty f'ing?

I think we need a consistent definition before we can proceed.

There's a door to this thread...you should take it and leave with your troll comment.

Wow. No humor allowed in here, I guess.

There's a door to this thread...you should take it and leave with your troll comment.

Wow. No humor allowed in here, I guess.

Humor is good...posting condescending off topic posts for the sake of irritation or replies is...trolling.

That was funny. I don't care who you are. That's funny right there.

Aaaargh.gif

• Fire 4

Interesting topic, If and when the fire Bo crowd gets there way, the plan will be to get someone better. Someone who will immediately take our beloved Huskers to the top 5 annually and remain their for eternity. It doesn't matter who it is. Echert just needs to find the guy that will assure him that he will do this so the Nebraska fan base will be happy.

I honestly don't understand why OregonHuskerman is being crucified in just for simply starting this thread.

So, I guess before I start a thread, I'm supposed to go back over the last two years of threads and see if there was anything even remotely similar to what I want to talk about?

Good Lord, this is the off season and we all want to talk about Husker football. His thread is different than at least most of the threads that were listed above.

Now, I'm tired of the "fire Bo" comments as much as anyone. But, without this thread, i would have never gone back and read "I Wish I knew" and had a good laugh.