****Fall Camp Twitter Thread**** aka the RG44 love fest

HuskersTalk@BigRedExtra 5h

RT @OWHnews: .@OWHbigred sits down with Taylor Martinez as the, #Huskers gear up for season. http://bit.ly/14Ea07Y

Let me summarize the interview for anyone who doesn't want to take the time to read it.

Interviewer: so how is this going?

Taylor: good. Going really good.

Interviewer: how does this look?

Taylor: it all looks good. Looks really good.

Interviewer: and are things good?

Taylor: yes things are good, really really good.

Interviewer: defense?

Taylor: good. So good. Really good.

Interviewer: thanks Taylor good interview. Really good.

HAHA! That's a nice rundown TTTR....A +1

I would listen to Oregon he knows what's going on. I get what your saying about Brown he has been forthcoming in the two quotes mentioned above, more than Bo would like. I feel like he's throwing some hints to the fans, while giving Ameer credit for doing things right. While its fine in my eyes, but I'm sure Bo doesn't like it to much.

I would listen to Oregon he knows what's going on. I get what your saying about Brown he has been forthcoming in the two quotes mentioned above, more than Bo would like. I feel like he's throwing some hints to the fans, while giving Ameer credit for doing things right. While its fine in my eyes, but I'm sure Bo doesn't like it to much.

Ya, I don't imagine Bo likes it. But Brown ragged on gays, getting considerable notice for it, and he's still here. Not too worried about a couple quotes the average husker fan doesn't(and probably will never) even know about. Think Bo talks to him, tells him not to do it anymore, it's over.

HuskersTalk@BigRedExtra 5h

RT @OWHnews: .@OWHbigred sits down with Taylor Martinez as the, #Huskers gear up for season. http://bit.ly/14Ea07Y

Someone needs to ask Taylor what gets him fired up, or what got him to start jawing during the bowl game. I feel like every interview is exactly the same. How are you, hows the team, who looks good, you want a championship and some hardware? Ok good talk.

Ya, I don't imagine Bo likes it. But Brown ragged on gays, getting considerable notice for it, and he's still here. Not too worried about a couple quotes the average husker fan doesn't(and probably will never) even know about. Think Bo talks to him, tells him not to do it anymore, it's over.

Hey dude, can we stay on topic? Don't open up that debate again with your ignorant rhetoric.

Hey dude, why don't you back the **** up on calling others ignorant and go look-up the meaning of rhetoric.

Here's what we know from the first week of fall camp

OFFENSE

- everyone is back.

- they are fast and explosive

- alot of attention to eliminate turnover problem from last year (new drills)

- progress has been made with turnovers in practice

- standout freshmen (running backs, Cethan Carter)

- deepest O-Line we've had in at least 5-6 yrs

- no major injuries to the season thus far

DEFENSE

- much faster up front & in the middle

- much more athletic up front & in the middle

- Randy Gregory will be one of our top two DE's

- Work Ethic is really good

- Hungry players who want to be taught

- a lot more 3 linemen looks in 2013 using a lot of DB's

- secondary has been playing very very well

- no major injuries so far/overall heath good

• Fire 1

Here's what we know from the first week of fall camp

OFFENSE

- everyone is back.

- they are fast and explosive

- alot of attention to eliminate turnover problem from last year (new drills)

- progress has been made with turnovers in practice

- standout freshmen (running backs, Cethan Carter)

- deepest O-Line we've had in at least 5-6 yrs

- no major injuries to the season thus far

DEFENSE

- much faster up front & in the middle

- much more athletic up front & in the middle

- Randy Gregory will be one of our top two DE's

- Work Ethic is really good

- Hungry players who want to be taught

- a lot more 3 linemen looks in 2013 using a lot of DB's

- secondary has been playing very very well

- no major injuries so far/overall heath good

And there was much rejoicing; Hurrah!

Watched a couple of the games last night that BTN and ESPN were replaying, and I couldn't help but notice that we are more than likely upgrading at every position with maybe the exception of caveman. It's going to be fun to watch the wolves be released this fall.

I was watching too, and would agree about the defense. I'm starting to become optimistic that our defense will be better.

Our offense, on the other hand... It's getting a lot of hype, but man - they made TONS of mistakes last year. They were explosive enough to overcome them much of the time, but they didn't really play like a championship offense last year. I know they're working on eliminating mistakes during fall camp, but when the season starts are Taylor and Ameer really going to stop putting the ball on the ground? Is the offensive line really going to be better at reading the blitz? Is Andrew Rodriguez really going to stop committing three crucially timed penalties per game?

I hope the offense is as good as everyone thinks it will be, but it's been making the same mistakes over and over again for several seasons now.

• Fire 2

Watched a couple of the games last night that BTN and ESPN were replaying, and I couldn't help but notice that we are more than likely upgrading at every position with maybe the exception of caveman. It's going to be fun to watch the wolves be released this fall.

I was watching too, and would agree about the defense. I'm starting to become optimistic that our defense will be better.

Our offense, on the other hand... It's getting a lot of hype, but man - they made TONS of mistakes last year. They were explosive enough to overcome them much of the time, but they didn't really play like a championship offense last year. I know they're working on eliminating mistakes during fall camp, but when the season starts are Taylor and Ameer really going to stop putting the ball on the ground? Is the offensive line really going to be better at reading the blitz? Is Andrew Rodriguez really going to stop committing three crucially timed penalties per game?

I hope the offense is as good as everyone thinks it will be, but it's been making the same mistakes over and over again for several seasons now.

Hopefully Sirles, Qvale and Finnin will "help" him eliminate most of the costly penalties.