****Fall Camp Twitter Thread**** aka the RG44 love fest

Hmm, hope nothing serious with 2 projected starting DE's. That will suck. Just hate Bo's previous record with injuries and not saying much. A guy has a torn ACL and its "day to day". Not like either guy has anything on film to exploit. Hope they are good to go. We will need them for sure.

Maybe move Gerry to DE? (sarcasm)

Also in regards to Gerry did not know that Urlacher was a safety in college and moved to LB. Not a bad move. Rookie of the year, like 8 time pro bowler, defensive player of the year.

I'm pretty sure Ankrah is a projected starter on one side so probably only one but still not good if anything too serious.

Hate to put this in the kool aid thread but rumor has it Kevin Williams may have torn an ACL. Just a rumor as of now.

Yup not sounding good.

@GrantMuessel

Hope I'm wrong about this...but a source close to the team tells me #Huskers defensive tackle Kevin Williams has torn his ACL

Well Aaron Curry... glad you're ready to step up.

Man...that's too bad...I really thought Kevin had a chance to get some solid playing time this year......we can't lose DT's right now.