****Fall Camp Twitter Thread**** aka the RG44 love fest

This is the worst possible position group for Nebraska to take a hit at. Not only bad news, but terrible news. Worst of all, really sorry for the kid. I know these guys work really hard. To have something like this happen, especially close to kickoff of the season, it's heart breaking. I hope KW can fight through this and come back 100%.

How serious was the knee injury that kept him sidelined last year? Is it likely his career is over?

This is the worst possible position group for Nebraska to take a hit at. Not only bad news, but terrible news. Worst of all, really sorry for the kid. I know these guys work really hard. To have something like this happen, especially close to kickoff of the season, it's heart breaking. I hope KW can fight through this and come back 100%.

More concerned with Gregory and McMullen. Have not been able to find out anything solid on either of them to this point.

Agreed though about KW. Sad.

More concerned with Gregory and McMullen. Have not been able to find out anything solid on either of them to this point.

We lose all three of these kids in one week and we are f'd. There are some questions you'd have to ask if 3 DL are in fact injured in one week.

We lose all three of these kids in one week and we are f'd. There are some questions you'd have to ask if 3 DL are in fact injured in one week.

McMullen and Gregory are difference makers. No question. What I'd love to see is Gregory in that Jarvis Jones role this year blowing up zone reads at the exchange. He's more than capable.

Such as?

Such as?

How the hell do accidents happen?????

I would ask which offensive linemen wants to become a Defensive linemen so badly that he's taken to beating the sh#t out of the current DL roster.

Yea, your right EZ, clearly accidental, but damn that's a bad strung of accidents if that's the case. Although, I'm still not even sure if that's the case or not.

I would ask which offensive linemen wants to become a Defensive linemen so badly that he's taken to beating the sh#t out of the current DL roster.

Yea, your right EZ, clearly accidental, but damn that's a bad strung of accidents if that's the case. Although, I'm still not even sure if that's the case or not.

IMO, we would have heard something if McMullen a d Gregory were hurt bad.

IMO, we would have heard something if McMullen a d Gregory were hurt bad.

This is my thinking as well. Someone would have heard something IMO