Athlon Sports: NEB a Darkhorse

I think a defense rated in the top 30, would be enough to get this team thru the season unbeaten, or at least to the our conf title game. The more I read and hear about the upcoming freshmen, and Bo saying last year, that he had better players sitting, I start to wonder if maybe he has the right players, to implement his D. The offense hangs on to the ball better, could be a big season. Of course I always start getting this way about now. I still think UCLA will tell us a lot about this team. GBR!!!

I also think Brax.Miller will get hurt and Ohio State won't have as great of a year as last year, don't know what they have for a back up but certainly not as good as Miller.

Kenny G isn't as good as Braxton but he is a very good QB. OSU could win 10 games with him at QB because of their soft schedule. Even with Braxton at QB, I see OSU losing a game.

As for Nebraska, I see them having a 11 win regular season.

I also think Brax.Miller will get hurt and Ohio State won't have as great of a year as last year, don't know what they have for a back up but certainly not as good as Miller.

Kenny G isn't as good as Braxton but he is a very good QB. OSU could win 10 games with him at QB because of their soft schedule. Even with Braxton at QB, I see OSU losing a game.

Kenny-G.jpg

As for the OP, I think that our schedule will be a little tougher than expected. Not horrible, every game is winnable, but not a cakewalk, either.

• Fire 1

Kenny-G.jpg

As for the OP, I think that our schedule will be a little tougher than expected. Not horrible, every game is winnable, but not a cakewalk, either.

Beat me to it

I have to disagree with some of those picks in the article. FSU, Mich, and NU are all in the hunt, many pick these teams to get to their respective CCG, how is that a dark horse? Placing a team in your dark horse projections that many have already argued are fighting for a spot in the championship game is not picking a dark horse. Any of us could easily write an article that included the projected 2d place team in each conference and say they are a dark horse, but I would argue than any team that is projected that high is not a dark horse. He does have some actual dark horses on there, but those three teams are not, IMO.