Shatel's Article

hits it on the head for me...When I left Indy I had never felt as angry and gutted as I did that night. This team needs to earn my trust again. Traveling from California isnt cheap and I am not spending my money this year....(that being said I do have a room reserved in Indy just in case) Two quotes stick out that describe me anyway :

1_What I think they're saying is that they no longer are willing to buy into the team or the expectations. They don't want to buy into hope. They're afraid of getting hurt.

2_There was something about that 70-31 loss in the Big Ten championship game last year. It rocked the psyche of your average card-carrying Husker fan.

http://www.omaha.com...or-bo-s-huskers

• Fire 2

There has been an influx of talent on this roster the past couple years, and I expect it to start showing this year. As far as "trust" issues; I don't have any, because the attitude/personality of a team can change from year-to-year.... Look at the attitudes of the 2009 defense compared to 2012's defense. You'd never guess they were from the same program.... I've got more faith in Pelini's program now, more than ever because of the athletes he's been recruiting..... I've still got hope, and we ALL do, because we keep coming back....

hits it on the head for me...When I left Indy I had never felt as angry and gutted as I did that night. This team needs to earn my trust again. Traveling from California isnt cheap and I am not spending my money this year....(that being said I do have a room reserved in Indy just in case) Two quotes stick out that describe me anyway :

1_What I think they're saying is that they no longer are willing to buy into the team or the expectations. They don't want to buy into hope. They're afraid of getting hurt.

2_There was something about that 70-31 loss in the Big Ten championship game last year. It rocked the psyche of your average card-carrying Husker fan.

http://www.omaha.com...or-bo-s-huskers

Try being there on your birthday.....

If you don't believe in the team, why cheer or even follow?

My thoughts exactly. Every year is different as is every week. As disappointing as that game was please remember that these are young kids who need our support. Can we please show that we are the greatest fans in college football. It was like a punch to the groin but even that quits stinging at some point, lets hope this year makes up for it. Go Big Red.

As my mother often told me, "Trust is a difficult thing to lose. And, it is the single most difficult thing to gain back." Hopefully, Husker fans will have gained that trust back this year. If not, Bo will most likely be available to another program.

Don't put words in the "fans" mouths. Your opinion is yours and is not shared by the majority.

• Fire 5

As my mother often told me, "Trust is a difficult thing to lose. And, it is the single most difficult thing to gain back." Hopefully, Husker fans will have gained that trust back this year. If not, Bo will most likely be available to another program.

So we can hire Scott Frost, right?!

So we can hire Scott Frost, right?!

Duh.