***2015 Recruiting***

Only taking 1 LB has me perpelexed.

Yes and no. We are only losing one this year (Anderson) and one next year (Santos). We have two sophomores who will play a lot this year (Banderas and Rose) and three freshmen who look promising. We're not terribly deep but one would keep the numbers the same as now. With a small class, that's probably a position we can skimp on - especially when we don't seem to be really high on many lists right now. Hopefully catch up next year.

We've taken a few JUCO LB's under Bo. That could be the plan in a couple years to even out the numbers.

Only taking 1 LB has me perpelexed.

Yes and no. We are only losing one this year (Anderson) and one next year (Santos). We have two sophomores who will play a lot this year (Banderas and Rose) and three freshmen who look promising. We're not terribly deep but one would keep the numbers the same as now. With a small class, that's probably a position we can skimp on - especially when we don't seem to be really high on many lists right now. Hopefully catch up next year.

We've taken a few JUCO LB's under Bo. That could be the plan in a couple years to even out the numbers.
Yeah that would make sense, take 2 underclassmen next year plus a JUCO.

Any idea on our top 3 on our board with mutual interest.

If I had to take a stab I still think CJ Johnson gets an offer and jumps on it. Jurkovic seemed pretty impressed today maybe one of the DBs here this weekend. I think Sunderland and Dale are interested but doubt they decide right away.

Any idea on our top 3 on our board with mutual interest.

If I had to take a stab I still think CJ Johnson gets an offer and jumps on it. Jurkovic seemed pretty impressed today maybe one of the DBs here this weekend. I think Sunderland and Dale are interested but doubt they decide right away.

I'll also take a shot. I don't think I'll include CJ because I am not convinced he is at the top of our board, even though I think he gets an offer.

Safety: Dale/Doherty.....I would have included Sunderland till he announced he will wait till signing day...not sure we can wait that long for a kid might not be for sure leader on. Dale and Doherty both have legit interest, it'll come down to who pulls the trigger first.

DE: Christian Rector....stud DE from Cali. Going to be a tough pull from USC and UCLA but we really opened his eyes on BRW and should get an OV.

QB/ATH: Now that we are looking for another QB/ATH...Lamar Jackson is very good and back in the picture.

I'm going to guess (as others have) that Holtorf and Frantz were told we're only taking one more OL and it will likely be an OT. Both were being looked at on the interion.

In another year it probably would have been nice to have one or the other. Good pickups for KSU.

I'm going to guess (as others have) that Holtorf and Frantz were told we're only taking one more OL and it will likely be an OT. Both were being looked at on the interion.

In another year it probably would have been nice to have one or the other. Good pickups for KSU.

And that person is????...

They want it to be Mirko Jurkovic

And even if we don't get Mirko, it is June for crying out loud. Plus it's not like now that Frantz/Holtorf are committed we can't offer in December if we decide it's right.

And even if we don't get Mirko, it is June for crying out loud. Plus it's not like now that Frantz/Holtorf are committed we can't offer in December if we decide it's right.

I agree with what you're saying but if that happens most people on here will by that time feel like its option C/D/E and that its a last ditch effort.