***2015 Recruiting***

This from Sam McKewon: http://www.omaha.com/huskers/blogs/mckewon/

"Top 100 running back prospect Kendall Bussey received contact from a member of Nebraska's new coaching staff Tuesday night, his dad told The World-Herald in a phone interview."

So they have reached out to Bussey as well as the Davis twins: Recruiting: Riley impresses Davis twins in meeting

Looks like the new staff and maybe the old staff as well is doing their job. GBR!

With the Dillman to H Back news, I wonder who we will see Riley target for QB. Will he look for a pure pocket guy?

I hope not.

not sure if I hope so or not.

but if he does turn a pretty big name QB recruit after the dead period... that would tell me someone on the staff watched some tape and wasn't sold...

With the Dillman to H Back news, I wonder who we will see Riley target for QB. Will he look for a pure pocket guy?

I hope not.

not sure if I hope so or not.

but if he does turn a pretty big name QB recruit after the dead period... that would tell me someone on the staff watched some tape and wasn't sold...

I wouldn't mind a QB recruit, just not a pure-pocket guy. Look at the top 20 teams, maybe 4-5 use pure pocket guys. It's not what wins anymore. Now a pass first with some mobility, JT Barrett/Blake Sims style would be great.