***2015 Recruiting***

Have we seen any chatter on new DE offers? I figure we'd be seeing some after the Jones visit.

I thought we'd see some more as well but nothing so far.

Is the Josh Moore kid from down in Kansas as realistic option for DE? He has visited before. Was committed to OhioSt but switched to KU to stay closer to mom. I know he is a TE/DE guy, but didn't we stop in and see him last week?

Have we seen any chatter on new DE offers? I figure we'd be seeing some after the Jones visit.

I thought we'd see some more as well but nothing so far.

Is the Josh Moore kid from down in Kansas as realistic option for DE? He has visited before. Was committed to OhioSt but switched to KU to stay closer to mom. I know he is a TE/DE guy, but didn't we stop in and see him last week?

He had a lot of buzz last spring right? He has an amazing offer list.

I would think we could get in the door if he wants to stay close to home.

Jeremy Crabtree retweeted

jh3LM-0q_bigger.jpegTom VanHaaren@TomVH 4m4 minutes ago

Nebraska target RT @lavan954alston: Great in-home visit by @CoachLangsdorf last night. 1f4af.png1f3c8.png1f4a8.png#honored #blessed http://twitter.com/lavan954alston/status/557936587602812931/photo/1pic.twitter.com/fTlX0hGPQL

I believe a farting football is generally held as a good sign.

(I'm not sure who this is, though.)

Wait, are you sure he is not letting some air out of the ball.

• Fire 2

http://m.omaha.com/huskers/recruiting-nebraska-looking-at-tight-numbers-to-finish-class/article_de2e25e0-a192-11e4-9311-8b34daf49592.html?mode=jqm

The Big Ten rules are a change from what Riley and Co. dealt with at Oregon State. There, teams got 25 scholarships to offer each cycle and didn't have to necessarily fit within 88 on Signing Day. In the Big Ten “88 is 88,” Gunderson said.

“That's a new rule for me and I'm adjusting to that,” Gunderson said.

Oregon State was known in the mid-2000s for having large recruiting classes, but Gunderson said the Beavers, because of their location and place in college football had to take risks – especially academically – that they won't have to take at Nebraska. As an example, Gunderson said, if you had five different things you wanted in a player, at Oregon State you may not get all of them. At NU, you can.

“Here we can get the top-level guys with the best grades and the best character, and that's what we want to get,” Gunderson said. “That's been different. It's not easier, but when you project (at Oregon State) you have to look at a much bigger pool of candidates and choose which one of those guys who's really going to rise to the top.”

• Fire 1