***2015 Recruiting***

Jeremy Crabtree retweeted

jh3LM-0q_bigger.jpegTom VanHaaren@TomVH 4m4 minutes ago

Nebraska target RT @lavan954alston: Great in-home visit by @CoachLangsdorf last night. 1f4af.png1f3c8.png1f4a8.png#honored #blessed http://twitter.com/lavan954alston/status/557936587602812931/photo/1pic.twitter.com/fTlX0hGPQL

I believe a farting football is generally held as a good sign.

(I'm not sure who this is, though.)

Wait, are you sure he is not letting some air out of the ball.
I thought he was from Cali, not New England
  • Fire 2

Three-star DE TJ Fehoko just decommitted from Colorado. Had an Oregon State offer. Could be a target if we lose a DE.

Yeah. I am going to go out on a limb and say he is a target.

A 247 prediction for WashSt. 6-1 is a little short for DE isn't it? Not saying he isn't a good player, that is just out of the norm right?

It's not a little short for a DE, it is short for a DE.

Three-star DE TJ Fehoko just decommitted from Colorado. Had an Oregon State offer. Could be a target if we lose a DE.

Yeah. I am going to go out on a limb and say he is a target.

A 247 prediction for WashSt. 6-1 is a little short for DE isn't it? Not saying he isn't a good player, that is just out of the norm right?

It's not a little short for a DE, it is short for a DE.

One of my favorite DE's in the nation, Marcus Rush from Michigan State, was only 6'2. For those who don't know who Marcus Rush is, he was the white DE that absolutely tore our Oline apart.

I'm rooting for definitely 1 OL guy.

Looking at non-commit threads some of the top mentions are:

WR Alston

OT Paulo

LB Hall

LB Talan

??? (not too familiar with other names -- who are these NC defensive ends and safeties we could be looking at?)

I don't think we are that interested in Talan. He loved his visit and was down to us and Temple. It is also known we are looking for LB'ers...so if we wanted him I think he'd of committed by now. I think our list for LB'er is 1a) Hall, 1b) Barry, 2) Garbutt.

I think Paulo is the only Oline guy we would take, I don't think we'd just take anyone to take someone.

I'm not sure we know names for the NC DE's...however there is one that is a Cincy commit (Hughes was his Dline recruiter/to be coach) that I think would make sense.

Safeties: We told the Sykes (sp?) kid outta Texas that he was our second choice after Mcgruder (OklaSt commit). Sykes just committed to WashSt but many think it is a placeholder.

• Fire 1

19 recruits would put us at 87 scholarships. Does that confirm a certain linebacker is transferring in?

Can't answer that, but it was stated by many media members that after talking to Gunderson/Vaughn they are taking 19 and that will put us at 88.

They have to be anticipating Lewis, numbers don't add up any other way. Done deal!

19 recruits would put us at 87 scholarships. Does that confirm a certain linebacker is transferring in?

Can't answer that, but it was stated by many media members that after talking to Gunderson/Vaughn they are taking 19 and that will put us at 88.

They have to be anticipating Lewis, numbers don't add up any other way. Done deal!

Alex Lewis..?

Alex Lewis..?
No the transfer LB'er from South Carolina