***2015 Recruiting***

Clouse said our class will be 21 or 22.

Yeah, that's the odd thing. I'm 99% certain it can't be that big unless there are others who have already left.

We have a few RS Jr's graduating don't we?

How does that work though? Is that the same as taking their scholarship away? AKA booting them off the team

Yeah, that's the odd thing. I'm 99% certain it can't be that big unless there are others who have already left.

How does that work though? Is that the same as taking their scholarship away? AKA booting them off the team

Sutton is the only one who hasn't played. He'd be a candidate but we are also pretty short at TE with a new staff that likes TE so I'm not sure what he'll do.

If they graduate, they are often encouraged to move on. Not sure how forceful the new staff will be on that.

Sutton is the only one who hasn't played. He'd be a candidate but we are also pretty short at TE with a new staff that likes TE so I'm not sure what he'll do.

If they graduate, they are often encouraged to move on. Not sure how forceful the new staff will be on that.

I hope pretty forceful.

I don't know that I agree about being thin at TE unless others are moving on. We don't know if Freedom is switching, or if Cotton is done. If those 3 stay and we get Snyder we are deep. I think Foster is considered TE too.

For the record I hope Freedom goes to DE.

I don't know that I agree about being thin at TE unless others are moving on. We don't know if Freedom is switching, or if Cotton is done. If those 3 stay and we get Snyder we are deep. I think Foster is considered TE too.

For the record I hope Freedom goes to DE.

Freedom is at DE. I like that move as well. So does his HS coach. He wanted a shot a TE so that's where he started but I think DE is a better fit.

That leaves Sutton (possibly), Cotton and Carter on the roster right now. That's pretty thin. Snyder would be another if he signs. Three is not "deep" for our new system. If we only used one TE ever, three would be workable. But running a lot of two TE sets like this staff has done in the past, three wouldn't work.

Yes and if you want to be relevant you do it