***2015 Recruiting***

Tariq Allen won't (and we should all hope, shouldn't) leave - dude is a serious talent if he's healthy.

Also, maybe just another slip up - OWH listed Lorenzo Stewart as a "current Cornhusker" in an article about Willie Sykes yesterday. What's anyone think of that?

Stewart tweet Husker-related stuff from time to time so I think he still really wants to be here. But it seems like the new staff prefers bigger backs so I'm not sure they'll be interested.

He still has husker commit on his profile, I think he really wants to be there.

Him and sykes must know each other they had a back and forth about sykes committing with sykes saying I'll see you next year to which Stewart responded i have to earn my scholarship back with the new staff

Tariq Allen won't (and we should all hope, shouldn't) leave - dude is a serious talent if he's healthy.

Also, maybe just another slip up - OWH listed Lorenzo Stewart as a "current Cornhusker" in an article about Willie Sykes yesterday. What's anyone think of that?

Stewart tweet Husker-related stuff from time to time so I think he still really wants to be here. But it seems like the new staff prefers bigger backs so I'm not sure they'll be interested.

Him and sykes must know each other they had a back and forth about sykes committing with sykes saying I'll see you next year to which Stewart responded i have to earn my scholarship back with the new staff

Good news for IWCC, a kid playing with an extra edge next fall.

Good news for IWCC, a kid playing with an extra edge next fall.

Looks like he redshirted at IWCC last year, is that correct?

I wonder if Zach Darlington's days are numbered from a football standpoint.

He is behind Armstrong, Fyfe, Stanton and Bush

I was referring to his concussion situation and whether he will actually be able to play football.

He was given the green light this year we just decided to give his noggin some extra TLC

Have to think one of the QB's moves on after spring camp. Fyfe is my guess, but its just that...a guess.

Fyfe isn't on scholarship is he?

Pelini and Beck, the gift that continues to give. Fairly certain they tossed him on scholly

Have to think one of the QB's moves on after spring camp. Fyfe is my guess, but its just that...a guess.

I think at least one will go and possibly two. I wouldn't guess Fyfe unless it's to UNK or something like that. I would say whoever is #3 between Armstrong, Stanton and Darlington will likely leave. And maybe two of them if Fyfe or even Bush is ahead of someone.

Fyfe isn't on scholarship is he?

Pelini and Beck, the gift that continues to give. Fairly certain they tossed him on scholly

HECK YES THEY DID! Why wouldn't you? He was the back-up to Tommy! Couldn't have just given that BACK-UP job to Stanton (whom was on scholly) and kept Fyfe as a 3rd string WALK-ON! I'm glad Fyfe is burning up a spot.