Would you date a rival’s cheerleader?

We're looking to answer that question by conducting research on college football rivalries across the country. Please take our survey to tell us what rivalry means to Nebraska fans, and we'll come back to share the results later in the year. As an added incentive, we'll give away three Amazon gift cards ($100, $50, $50) via a random drawing on or about September 10.

http://nkubusiness.q...IZ&mbsrc=mb0281

Thanks in advance for helping with our research!

(To Mods: Sorry if this isn't acceptance use of the board or if you'd like it posted elsewhere, just please let us know and we'll remove it)

Dr. David Tyler, Western Carolina University

Dr. Joe Cobbs, Northern Kentucky University

I used to live in Colorado and dated my fair share of CU fans and former students (in the early 2000s before they totally fell off the cliff). The bantering and ribbing between our teams made for quality flirting and really good times in the sack. It was only when I met their male friends that it became annoying.

Also, I started the survey above but it looked way too long, so I bailed.

I actually did do this. My wife attended (she was not a cheerleader, but rather in the band-yes go ahead. Insert "Accountability married a bandy" jokes here) the arch rival high school across town from the one I went to. Dont ask me how this happened. And she catches hell at the family christmas too.

Your wife is a dork

• Fire 1