SIGNED QB Zack Darlington

knapplc

Father son coaching situations have closer communication levels. My son had several concussions while racing Motocross. A few years back, and not the scrutiny that the injury now has. We all have had them, if you have played any type of sport at a major level. My guess is, dad knew he was okay and finished his job. He is most likely paid pretty well for that high school gig. It does not look like the team suffered from not having the facilities to play at a national level. They were saying before he was lifted that he was talking and had/never lost consciousness (depending on when you heard it). Kid most likely got the info to dad that he was okay, not to worry. Of course I do not know, and none of you do either.

Has anyone heard anything about his this morning?

But having dealt with it many times I think he will set for quite awhile, if it his 2nd or 3rd. Getting your bell rung was common not to long ago. Man up get back in there was the call. Thank God we have learned that that is not the right path. Caution on every one to the fullest extent. I do not feel that my sport is as active in monitoring it as others.

Thank God I kept reading past this statement. I was losing it for a second.

• Fire 1

Is there a reason this thread isn't pinned up with the other verbal commits? Can we get it labeled right as well, the staff will stick by this young man no doubt. Showed a lot of grit leading a comeback until he got knocked out.

This. I don't know why his commitment status was pulled off this thread. There are no reports that Nebraska is pulling his offer, nor of Darlington decommitting.

Is there a reason this thread isn't pinned up with the other verbal commits? Can we get it labeled right as well, the staff will stick by this young man no doubt. Showed a lot of grit leading a comeback until he got knocked out.

Agreed...I just about had a heart attack thinking we pulled the offer or something.

Is this kid a Nebraska commit? I don't follow recruiting, but I wanted to see what's going on with the guy. Was this thread labeled as a Husker commit before and changed?

Yes he is a commit and a great one, and yes I believe it was pinned and labeled previously. Not sure why it was changed, his injury shouldn't impact his status.

Is this kid a Nebraska commit? I don't follow recruiting, but I wanted to see what's going on with the guy. Was this thread labeled as a Husker commit before and changed?

Yes he is a commit and a great one, and yes I believe it was pinned and labeled previously. Not sure why it was changed, his injury shouldn't impact his status.

I'll fix it. Give me a second...

He has been a verbal commit for a couple of months now. It had been pinned with all of the other verbal commits. After his injury, someone removed it.